Chapter 4

~~Autobot Base~~7:50am~~~

Ratchet was worried, Optimus have been gone for more than 5 hours, where did he go?
"Optimus, where are you, your highness?" Ratchet whispered watching Optimus's spark-signature on his computer screen. "Dad's still not back?" Bumblebee asked, walking over after he got all the snow and ice out of the way, more like thawed. "Well, I haven't even heard from him for 5 hours." Ratchet replies, but immediately regretted it because he knew Bumblebee was gonna flip.

"What?!" Bumblebee yelled out, slammed Ratchet onto the wall as ice spread all around them. "Look, look. Calm down." Ratchet gasped for air under Bumblebee's frozen touch. Bumblebee eventually backed away and all the ice vanished. "Where is he?" He asked, backing up into a wall in fear of his powers. "He's alive and he's okay, I know where he is but I'm not sure whether if he wants us there." Ratchet explained, supporting himself on the table that was near the wall where Bumblebee slammed him. "I don't care if he don't want us there, I'm going!" Bumblebee objected, stepping towards the groundbridge control with a trail of solid ice behind him. "Open the groundbridge, Ratchet." Bumblebee growled, facing Ratchet with a pretty furious look. Ratchet didn't hesitate and he rushed to open the groundbridge.

~~Forest Cave~~Optimus and Megatron's Location~~~

Optimus was awake by the time the sun rose, Megatron haven't even lifted a single digit. Stasis Locks do have this kind of have this aftermath, but, sometimes bots don't awake from them. "I hope you do..." Optimus whispered, leaning against the wall with Megatron venting softly on his chassis. Everything was peaceful, until the sound of an activating Groundbridge was heard.

Looking towards the entrance of the cave, Optimus indeed saw a groundbreaking appear and out stepped a tense Bumblebee with a pretty cautious Ratchet behind him.

What happened this time...? Optimus asked himself, smirking at Bumblebee storming towards him.

"Optimus! Why did you disappear for 5 hours and didn't think about telling me anything?!" Bee shouted, storming towards Optimus. The prime brought up his index digit to his mouth, shushing Bumblebee. The young scout stopped immediately and went into protective mode when he saw Megatron in recharge on the prime's chassis.

"Is he alright?" Bumblebee whispered, kneeling down next to Optimus, hovering his servos over Megatron. "Just in a stasis lock." Optimus answered, rubbing his servo up and down the warlord's side.

Bumblebee looked at Megatron, seeing an dark-green cloth around the area right under his chassis. "I see you used your cape." Bumblebee mused quietly, pointing at the dark-green cloth around Megatron abdomen. "Yes I did." Optimus confirmed, smiling and leaned his helm onto Megatron's.

"Let's get Ratch. We'll take him back." Bumblebee smiled, helped Optimus up and held the unconscious warlord with his father as they approached the portal.

"Should've given me a heads up." Ratchet sighed as Optimus came over with Megatron.
"Well, I forgot. Problem?" Optimus inquires cheekily and Ratchet would never go against that. "Most of the team are out, we can keep him at the medbay until they come." Ratchet suggested and Optimus nodded. "Let's head home..." Optimus said as Ratchet headed through the portal first, then he added one little whisper. "Megatronus..."

~~Unknown Location~~Megatron's Location~~~

Everything was dark, Megatron was lost in it.
"Whoever you are, show yourself! I demand it!" He yelled out into nothingness. What responded to him was a raspy and sly laugh. It was Starscream.

"Tsk tsk tsk, Megatron. Stubborn as always." Starscream mused, then out of nowhere, he appeared and slashed Megatron right where he did before.

Megatron looked around, looking for the treacherous seeker. When he reappeared, Starscream was behind Megatron and he tore off the warlords shoulder spikes, sending the warlord to collapse.

"Megatron, do you know what you are?" The seeker asked, leaning himself over Megatron. "You're weak! Soft!" Starscream exclaimed, tearing Megatron's armour apart as he did so. "And what is the most you are...?" Starscream inquires slyly, raising his claw high. "You're useless." The seeker ended the wait and slashed his claw down on Megatron's spark.

~~Autobot Base~~medbay~~11pm~~~

Megatron sat right up and let out a scream so high pitched that he didn't even recognise himself. Looking around, everything was dark but it wasn't empty like what he saw. "I-I-it was a dream...?" Megatron asked himself, his voice barely a whisper.

"Megatron?" A voice asked from the shadows, almost scaring Megatron out of his processor. Megatron turned around and saw Optimus instead of the anticipated seeker. "You scared me, prime." Megatron growled as the prime sat down next to him. Noticing that the prime no longer has his royalty outfit on intrigued the warlord. "Where's that dress of yours?" He asked, pointing at Optimus. "Oh...uh...fixing it." The prime answered, stuttering. Megatron smirked, seeing the nervousness of mentioning the dress in public.

"So uh...I'll just...get going." Optimus stuttered, standing up and ready to leave. Once the prime stood up, Megatron suddenly felt discomfort. "Wait, Orion!" Megatron yelled out, grabbed Optimus's wrist and before he knew it, he was spilling everything.
"I-I can't sleep. I had a nightmare..." Megatron whispered to Optimus, in hopes that he will hear him and give hope. "Please...don't leave me again...please..." the warlord plead and begged, closing his optics as lubricant leaked out from it still.

"I won't leave you." A young mech voice spoke to Megatron and when the warlord reopened his optics, he saw the prime leaning on his chassis peacefully. But wait a minute, that voice. "Orion?" Megatron gasped, lubricant tears escaping his optics once more. "Yes, I do have this ability where I can loosen the matrix's grip on me." Optimus answered, his voice still remaining as Orion's.

"Orion!" Megatron cried out, digging his helm deep into the prime's shoulder. "I missed you! So badly!" The silver mech vented hardly with each sob. "It's okay. I missed you too." Optimus smiled, rubbed his servo down the silver mech's backstruts as he continued to sob and vent deeply. "Everything will be alright." The prime smiled and continuously repeated those words while the former warlord took deep breaths in and venting it out.

~~Nemesis~~11:30pm~~~

"Soundwave...haven't you heard?" Starscream inquires the silent Decepticon TIC standing as still as a statue behind him. Soundwave merely stood still. "I'll take that as a no. Well, you see. Megatron have been extinguished." Starscream answered turning around to face the faceless con.

Soundwave wouldn't dare to believe what he had just heard, but not letting his anger explode, he went to flight deck instead. He went to the place where Megatron would sit alone and think to himself. Soundwave remembers when he first caught him doing it, since Megatron knows he doesn't speak to anyone other than the warlord himself, Megatron spilled everything to him. How he met Orion Pax, the song All is Found and most importantly, the reason why he kept the war going, to keep Optimus safe from being overthrown yet again.

"Operation: Abandon Decepticons, locate Megatron." Soundwave spoke to himself before he transformers and took off into the starry night. Starscream will fall when he find his lord...his friend.