6

Harry had been trying to teach Draco the cruciatus curse for the past two hours. The boy wasn't making much progress which pissed him off.
Harry thought of a last resort. He grabbed Draco and apperated into the dark lords meeting. His snakes meal could wait for the next meet that night with only Voldemort's inner circle.
"Tom. I'm going to kill this boy if he doesn't get the curse soon. So I'm motivating him. Narcissa could you please come here?"
The witch obliged. When she was close enough, Harry whispered in her ear and agreed to help. He explain he would hold his wand to her head and try to motivate Draco enough to cast the curse at him.
"Oh bloody hell!" Harry yelled and held his wand to Narcissas head.
"Mother!" Draco was starting to get angry! How dare he hold his mother hostage!
"CRUCIO!" Draco shot with all his might.
The beautiful red string of magic shot at Harry in an instant and he let Narcissa go so she wouldn't get hit.
But what surprised everyone was that when the spell hit harry, he didn't even flinch.
He only smiled and congratulated Draco.
"Unforgivables don't work on me draco. I wasn't going to hurt her. I merely wanted to motivate you to cast the spell and she agreed. That's why she looked calm. Well done!"
His mother clapped and he released the spell. After he had calmed down, Draco was super proud of himself!
He had done it! He cast the unforgivable curse!
He smiled and Harry patted him on the back. "Alright." He said.
"Next is the imperius curse!"
At that Draco paled.
Harry laughed and Voldemort laughed silently at how cute Harry was.
I'm cute huh?
I never said that...
But you thought it.
Voldemort glared at Harry. Then Harry smiled as Voldemort playfully rolled his eyes.
Harry was cute and he couldn't deny it.
Harry laughed and started explaining the next unforgivable curse to Draco quietly as the meeting continued.
By the end of the meeting Harry had taught Draco the curse and promised to teach him Harry's favorite the next day.
When the death eaters left, all that was left was Harry, Voldemort, Draco, and the inner circle.
Harry quickly apperated Asa so she could have her meal.
"Wormtail. Come here."
Everyone suddenly realized what was happening.
"Meet Asa. She's hungry."
Harry smirked and everyone else watched.
Wormtail held his breathe. "What-do-do you wa-want me to br- bring he-her?" He stuttered.
Harry smiled and Voldemort laughed in Harry's head.
You're going to allow her to kill and eat eat wormtail aren't you?
No.
Voldemort looked at Harry, confusion in his eyes.
I'm going to allow my snake to eat him.
Voldemort was still confused.
Alive.
At this, Voldemort chuckled out loud and let Harry do as he pleased.
"Hold still wormtail. Asa! Enjoy you're meal."
Everyone watched in horror (mostly Draco) and fascination and amusement as the beautiful snake devoured half of the man.
"Are you full my vicious one?"
Harry asked in parseltongue and visible saw Voldemort shiver.
"Yes master. But I wish to leave the other half for the other snake."
Harry laughed as Nagini suddenly entered the room, immediately heading for the bleeding half body.
When she finished, she hissed in appreciation and snuggled the other snake before both of them slithered out of the room together.
Everyone else in the room, laughing so much it was worrisome.
"Brilliant show brat! I loved it! Beautiful snake you have there!"
Bellatrix complemented him. "Thank you Bellatrix. I figured you'd like it. I chose wormtail for her meal to have just a fun meeting. Entertaining was it not?"
Everyone laughed.
"Definitely brat! You keep doing that and I'll be forever happy and grateful! Instead of killing traitors we should just feed it to you're snake!"
Everyone laughed yet again and Harry looked at Voldemort.
Enjoy the show love?
Voldemort's heart-or at least what he had that was like a heart- beat faster. Harry had just called him love.
It was amusing, yes.
Harry chuckled.
After the meeting Harry stayed behind.
Voldemort took a step towards him and chuckled slightly.
"Stay here tonight?"
It was more of a question than a statement but Harry nodded his head.
Voldemort led Harry into a spare bedroom and the two fell asleep.
But Voldemort tossed and turned.
So in the middle of the night he moved into Harry's bed and was pleased when he was held by the boy.
Before Potter woke up, he snuck back into his own bed and pretended he was in his bed the whole night.
That might have been one of the most peaceful night he had in a long time.
He wished Harry would hold him like that more.
And Harry wished Tom would have snuck into his bed and not left.
He also wished Tom knew Harry was awake.
But that would have to wait till later.