8

As morning came, Harry did what he had the day before and got up to make breakfast. Although Tom had house elves, Harry didn't mind cooking and he found it fun.
He was shirtless, with a book floating in front of his eyes and a cup of coffee enchanted to move from his right to his lips when he wished for a sip.
That's how Tom had found him.
He was as hot as he was the day before.
Tom sighed. Harry hadn't abandoned him after their night of passion and sexual tension released.
He was happy for the first time in a while.
"Morning love." Harry greeted him happily as he put Toms breakfast in front of him, eating his own when setting down.
"You have to go back today I guess." Tom stated.
He really didn't wan Harry to go back. He wanted him to stay.
"You know Tom I wasn't joking when I said I would. If you want me here..I'll stay..Dumbledore can go fuck himself..."
Tom smiled.
"You'd really stay here for me, Potter?"
Harry laughed at the use of his last name.
"Of course love. I like it here anyway. I love being around you. So if you want me..I'm all yours you know.."
Tom smiled even more and pulled Harry into a passionate kiss.
Please do stay. I love having you and that snake of yours around.
Harry laughed.
I'll stay of course. I don't enjoy most people at hogwarts anymore anyway. Except the Weasley twins I really don't have many people there.
Tom kissed Harry again, slower and more gentle this time.
It was almost as if it were a loving kiss.
The two continued to kiss for awhile, eventually they broke apart and spent the day in the library, planning their raid on Azkaban tonight.
After the plan had been formed, the two killed some more time in the library as they had the day before.
Harry reading to Tom as he stroked his hands through the boys hair.
It was peaceful. Something Tom hadn't had in a long time. And something Harry almost never had.
The two would be together for as long as tom could make it.
Then it struck Tom.
They were immortal. Their only way to die was each other. They would literally be together for eternity.....
"Love? Are you alright?"
Upon realizing this information, Toms hands in Harry's hair had stopped completely.
Tom nodded.
"We're immortal. You'll be stuck with me forever."
Harry smiled.
That idea didn't sound so bad when he thought about it. He rather enjoyed the thought.
"Love, I suppose we will be stuck with one another forever. But remember what I told you when we first decided I was on the dark. When the light is not bright I will sit with you in the dark. That will be forever. I will gladly live with you forever, my love."

(Hey guys! So I was wondering if I should continue this story? Be sure to check out my new story 'cradles' and I can't stress this enough.....FOLLOW ME!!!!!! Jkkkk but no really... please? Lol. Byyyeee)