- n i n e t e e n -

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

"PERK UP PEOPLE! WE HAVE THREE DAYS UNTIL WE LEAVE FOR CHRISTMAS, THEN WE HAVE TWO WEEKS TO PRACTISE WHEN WE RETURN; NOT A LOT OF TIME CONSIDERING YOU ALL PLAY LIKE MY GRANDMA!" James shouted loudly to his team, who all whimpered in return.

He was usually an extremely easy going guy, but you'd be a fool not to fear him on the Quidditch pitch. Here, he turned from an immature prankster, to an absolute beast.

He played as a Chaser, the same as his grandfather, along with Fred Weasley II and Felix Holmes. However, his sudden fire today, was channeled from the anger that he felt from an event that happened a few hours before hand.

James sat in his favourite seat, right at the back of the Potions classroom. His partner, Hayley Sinclair, was a dedicated member of his fan club, therefore she did all the work for him. So as usual, he messed around with Fred as Hayley slaved away over the cauldron.

From the corner of his eye, he could see Reina work alongside her partner, Sydney O'Conner, to make a Drought of Living Death.

Deciding to tease her, he pulled a Dungbomb from his pocket. Fred smirked at his cousins antics and returned back to his potion, not wanting to get in trouble for something he didn't do. 

When he saw Reina finally look away from cauldron, he levitated the bomb into her potion. Waiting for it to explode, he rapidly hid his wand. In no less than a minute, it set off, causing the contents of the cauldron to explode over the two girls.

The potions master, Professor Ellis, looked to girls with wide eyes. "There was nothing even remotely explodable in the potion, explain yourselves!" He bellowed, his voice echoing through the room.

Reina finally registered what happened and gasped loudly. "I had nothing to do with it!" She defended, but her teacher was having none of it.

"Well how do you suggest it happened then?" He questioned rather aggressively. Reina's face turned red, wether if it was from anger or embarrassment, no one knew. James stifled a laugher, but it seemed that he had been heard.

Her head snapped in the direction of him, her face pulling up into an expression of anger, "You!" She shouted, extremely pissed off.

"Don't blame it on me! I had nothing to do with it!" He shouted back, trying to maintain his innocent facade, but failed miserably.

"I've had enough of the both of you! Go to Professor Haroldson this instant!" He ordered furiously.

As the two of them went to leave, the teacher stopped them,