3

Pryce Dun| Killa
7:43am

I woke up to see that Noody was still on the phone, I walked in my bathroom, proping my phone up so I can start getting ready.

After ah while I heard her end move making me look up to see her rubbing the sleep out her eyes.

"Goodmorning" She said tiredly, "Morning" I said while spitting tooth paste out, I rinsed my mouth out getting ready.

I looked at her and she was just washing her face getting ready to brushed her teeth, "Need to brush them damn train tracks" I said moving around my room.

She sucked her teeth rolling her eyes at me, "Too much on me sir" She said spitting the tooth past out.

I chuckled, pulling my outfit out, deciding I was just gon wear my nike sweat suit with my all whites.

I put my phone to were it was facing the ceiling, putting my clothes on, "You want me to come and get you?" I asked.

"Yes please, and can you bring me food?" She asked and I chuckled nodding, "Whatchu want?" I asked making sure I had every thing.

"Waffle house me please" She said smiling, "Close your mouth your traib tracks showing" I said and she sucked her teeth.

"Can never let me be great" She said hanging up, cause I just kno she ain't hang up on me, I shrugged it iff cause imma confront her when I get her.

I walked out my house locking the door, I got in the car heading to Waffle House, grabbing her food, heading towards her house.

I parked in her next door neighbor's house, cause she said she ain't want her dad to know bout something.

I forgot I text her that I was outside, and ah few minutes later she walked out, she looked around spotting my car.

She came and got in, and I looked at her, she took the food out the back sitting it in her lap, then looking at me.

"What?" She asked and I opened my arms, she smiled, leaning over and hugging me, I kissed her cheek, and she looked down.

I pulled out the parking spot, and she started eating, "I'm not parking there anymore" I said and she looked at me.

"Sir, my dad is crazy, you tryna get hurt?" She asked and I shrugged, "I'm just gon be hurt' I said glancing at her.

"You just wanna get me caught up huh" She said looking at me still eating, I shrugged and she rolled her eyes.

"Hope them bitches get stuck" I said pulling into the school parking lot, she was about to get out, but she stopped.

"You not coming?" She asked and I shook my head, "Why?" She asked and I just shrugged, "Gotta go handle something" I said.

She nodded, "You gon come back?" She asked and I nodded, "Imma come probably 2nd" I said and she nodded.

She gave me ah hug, and I kissed her cheek and she got out, I waited for her to walk into the school before pulling off.

I pulled up too this nigga name, T trap, ready to make this deal and get tf asap, I got out seeing Big S, Poody, and 9.

I walked over dapping them up, and we walked inside, I observed as we walked in, this nigga trapp was okay.

We walked to ah office, walking inside, "Waddup" He said and I nodded, while the rest spoke, we sat down.

Big S and him started talking getting the meeting started, I was just observing making sure everything was good, still listening.

After ah while the deal was over, and we was on our way out, we made the deal, and every thing went smooth.

I dapped the boy's up getting back in my car, heading towards the Zaxby's getting Noody something too eat.

When I was done I pulled off to the school, after ah while I made it there pulling into the parki g lot, getting out going inside.

I signed in going to 3rd period, I walked in seeing there was ah sub, so I got the worksheet, going over towards Noody.

She had her head down with her airpods in, me and her only shared this class together, I sat down pulling her airpod out.

She looked at me, taking the food, rolling her eyes and started eating, I mugged her, "Why you gotta attitude?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I ain't even do nothing" I said eating one of her fries, she shrugged again, making me suck my teeth, I pulled her closer to me.

I laid my head on her shoulder, "What's wrong?" I asked and she glanced at me, "You said you was gon be here 2nd..." She paused

"It's 3rd" I looked at her, "I came in 3rd cause I stopped and got you some food" I said smiling, and she tried to hide hers.

"How you feelin?" I asked and she sucked her teeth at me, "Shut up" She said eating ah frie, making me chuckle.

Taylor Patterson| Noody
4:13pm

Me and Pryce pulled up to my house, and he stopped infront, I side eyed him and he shrugged, "I told you" He said.

"Now gimmie ah hug so you can go" He said and I smiled giving him ah hug, he kissed my cheek and I got out.

He waited till I got in the house before pulling off, I walked into the kitchen and heard yelling, making me srunch my face up in confusion.

I walked inti the kitchen seeing my dad and Samoni arguing, and my mom tryna calm them down.

"SINCE YOU WANNA SELL DRUGS SO BAD GET OUT MY MF HIUSE NIGGA HELL!" My dad screamed making me frown.

"ION GIVE AH FUCK NIGGA I'M GONE!" Samoni yelled walking upstairs, my dad turned to me.

"WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN?" He asked and I just looked at him scared to talk cause he looked mad right now.

"SO YOU CAN'T HEAR NOW?!" He asked, I still ain't say nothing, "Shutcho ass up, damn" My mom said to my daddy and he mugged her, and she mugged him back.

"I was out with ah friend" I finally spoke up, and he mugged me, "Girl or Boy?" He asked making me nervous, "Boy" I whispered and he cuffed his ear.

"Ah what?!" He yelled, making me speak up, "Ah boy" I said looking at him, he looked at me shaking his head.

"I don't approve" He said shrugging and I shrugged to, "Well,........don't approve" I said and he turned around fast asl, "What?" he asked.

"Don't approve" I said and he looked at me, "Who you talking too?" He asked and I stared at him, "I told you he was just ah friend" I said.

"Approve of what?" I asked with my eyebrows scrunch together, "Y'all" Be said shrugging, "I'mma just go with my brother" i said walking out.

When I left out I heard my mom screaming at my dad, I walked into Samoni room to see him packing some more stuff before closing the bag.

He looked at me hugging me, "I'm coming whichu" I said and he shook his head, " I'm coming back I just wanna get away for ah mintue" I said and he nodded.

"Alright come on" He said walking out the room, "Let me put my stuff down" I said going in my room.

I sat my stuff down grabbing what I needed walking out with Samoni, we said bye to my mom and left.

TBC......