25

Taylor Patterson| Noody
3:33pm
7 years later

I jump when Caleb came and jumped on me making me look at him while he giggled.

Melody walked in and laid down on me while Pryce just stayed sleep making me slap him upside the head.

He jumped up and looked at me, "He shoulda jump on yo ass." I said and he sucked his teeth getting up.

He can stay mad, McMad ass, I out up and Caleb ran out the room and Melody chased him I did my hygiene and got in the shower.

When I got out Pryce got in after me, when he got out he wrapped his towel around hisself.

I jumped on him and he caught me, I kissed all over his face and he looked down at me pecking my lips making me smile.

See he not mad anymore, "You gotta move mamas you bout to make me hard." He groaned putting me down making me giggle.

I walked out the bathroom grabbing my clothes to get ready and by the time I was done Pryce was already dressed.

"Imma drop Melody and Caleb off." He said kissing my head and walking out I finished getting dressed.

I was about to walk out after eating but Pryce has stopped me, "Where we going?" I asked as he lead me to the car.

"Don't worry about it, just vibe." He said closing the door, "Vibe my ass." I mumbled before he got in he car.

He looked at me, "Say so more slick shit." He side eyed me and I chuckled shrugging my shoulders.

He flicked my arm, and J looked at him, "That hurt." I said holding my arm in the verge of tears.

"Stop playing with me." He said grabbing my throat, and I looked up at him licking my lips.

He let me go pulling out the drive way making me smile, that was just so sexy almost turned me on.

He kept on driving and we ended up at a park, I looked at him and he looked at me and smiled.

"What?" He said getting out, I followed him and got out the car and to the middle of the park where the river was.

I looked at the water then at Pryce, "Why we here?" I asked looking at him and he grabbed my waist.

"Because I wanted to have a day out with my wife we gotta do something cause I don't ever just get time for my wife sometimes." He said.

I smiled kissing his lips as we watched the water for a little bit then walked back to the car.

"Where we going now?" I asked and he shrugged, "Don't worry about it just chill." He said making look at him.

After a day of us going on different adventures we went to get Melody and Caleb.

They were walking out since there school was a K-8 school they went to school together.

We got home I cooked and got the kids ready for bed, I walked in the room and jumped on Pryce.

He looked at me with a straight face making me smile, "I love you." I said and he looked down at me licking his lips.

"I love you too." He said I got up getting in the shower and walked back in the room laying under Pryce falling asleep.

The End.