20

Taylor Patterson| Noody
5:23am

I flew out to where my mom told me, and was meet with a driver, they drove me too this nice hotel.

It was pretty, when i walked inside they had told me that I had already had a room, they gave me the key, and I walked away.

When I walked to the room, I was stunned, it was so pretty, and there were gift's and all my favorite candy's on the bed.

Then I seen a note on top of all the stuff, making me pick it up, and I chuckled at what it had said.

Well, as you can tell you mom didn't need you out here, it was just a suprise, btw this is Pryce, I wanna show you that i'm tryna get my shit together, and when we get back home, i'm gonna show Meldoy.

Pryce.

I sniffed, smiling and putting the note down, walking away towards the bathroom, but when I walked in there was a dress.

There was a note telling me too be ready at 8:00, I smiled before getting in the shower, and getting ready.

By the time I got out it was 7:30, which gave me time to do light make up, and get dressed, by the time I was done it was 8:10.

I walked out the room, and saw a car waiting for me, with a man holding a sign up for mr, making me get in the car.

We drove for sometime, till we got to a beach, I got out the car, and took my heels off, walking on the beach.

A mam lead me, till I saw Pryce standing infront of a table, with a candle light path, making me smile.

I walked over too him, and he looked down at me smiling, "Hey" He said, and I chuckled, "Hi" I said.

He pulled out the chair for me, making me sit in it, and he sat in his chair, we talked for a while, and we ate.

When we finsihed, he looked at me, "What?" I asked, looking at him shook his head, "Nothing" He said.

I chuckled, "What?" I asked, and he sighed getting up from his chair, making me look at him while he walked around the table.

"I-I-I thought you was real beautiful when we first meet, but I thought you were like every other girl, until you started talking to me, and I got to know you, and you helped me with Melody, you make me happy, ion kno what I would be able to do without you, you make me happy, like not many people do, and I thank you for that, and I wanted to tell you that...... That-I-I." He stopped taking ah breathe before continuing.

"I love you" He said, and I smiled, as he got on one knee, then I froze, he gotta lot ah dip on his chip.

He chuckled, "I'm not proposing, this ah promise ring" He said, making me smile at him, "I love you too" I said.

He smiled, sliding the ring on my finger, making me smile, and peck his lips, which turned into a kiss.

Before I knew it we were back at the hotel, and we were kissing very intamimtaly, and we started taking eachother clothes off.

Omniscient
11:32pm

Pryce slowly kissed down her neck, and left pretty big hickeys around her neck, as he kissed down her body, he finally made it to her prized box.

She moaned out his name as he started kissing around her thigh's, "Stop teasing" She moaned, making him dive him.

He devoured her till she came for her 3rd time, and he kissed her to where she could taste herself.

They moaned into the kiss, and he pulled away, "I'm ready" She said in his ear, and he looked at her.

"I'm. Ready" She said again slowly, he nodded taking his clothes off, be positioned his self at her entrances.

He slowly slid in, and she held back her tears and he could see it, he kissed her so she could be distracted.

Which worked, he pushed his self all the way in without her knowing, and he started slowly going in and out.

She moaned, but he was waiting for her to tell him that she was okay, she realized that, "Go faster" She moaned out.

He started going in and out of her faster, and he couldn't contain him self, she felt so good, they both came, and he pulled out.

"Turn around on yo hands and knees" He said, making her slowly turn around and get on her hands and knees.

He started pounding her, and she reached back to push him away, and he grabbed her hands, and placed them behind his back.

Taylor Patterson| Noody
12:32pm

This nigga finally wore out, I wore out like around the 3rd time, whew I just wanna take a power ranger nap.

I felt Pryce pick me up, and take me to the bathroom, I heard the bath water start to run, and I felt Pryce pick me back up.

I was set in the tub of water, and I laid there it felt so freaking good, I laid there for ah while, while Pryce bath me.

Then I heard the shower water, and I opened my eyes to see pryce getting in the shower, I sat there untile he was done.

When he got out, he got in the tub with me, "You so beautiful" He said kissing me, I sliled, "You so handsome" I said.

He looked at me and tried tk hide his blush, I chuckled, and pulled his face towards me, "Stop tryan to make me a bitch" He said smiling making me smile.

"I love you, you really make me happy, you help me take care of Melody even though you don't have to, you nake sure i'm okay, andyou do things that most people don't do for me' He said, making me look him.

"I love you too" I said kissing his cheek, he smiled at me before getting up and helped me out with him.

I wrapped my towel around me, and he wrapped it around his waist, he grabbed my waist, and kissed my neck, then looked back up at me through the mirror.

TBC....