24

Taylor Patterson | Noody
3:35am

I have been sitting in this waiting room for hours and we still haven't heard anything.

I was getting frustrated, and I was crying and I was just a mess, Melody laid sleep in my arms.

She still doesn't know what happened and I want to keep it that way so that she doesn't feels sad.

When the time comes to tell her if he.. doesn't make it then i'll tray and tell her as best as I can.

I kissed her head rocking her in my lap as she slept so peacefully, she was the only thing keeping me sane at the moment.

I don't want her to hurt, I sighed looking up seeing a doctor finally coming out.

I stood up adjusting Melody on my hip, "Well Mr. Dun is okay he just need to rest and stay on bed rest." The doctor said.

I nodded, "Just make him stay in bed as much as you can, and everything will heal perfectly and give him his medicine 1 time a day." He said.

I nodded and he gave us the room number and I walked inside, he was awake watching TV.

I walked over to him while everybody sat in the chairs, I hit him in the head when I got close enough.

I laid Melody down and walked out sitting in the waiting room again just thinking about everything.

Maybe he was rt when he broke up with me the first time, maybe we just need to stay friends.

I can't keep going through this, it scares me every time and I think that i'm never going to see him again.

Everybody starts walking out and I look up my mom comes and sits by me and everybody else walks out.

"You hurt his feelings." She said sitting next me chuckling, I sighed putting my head in my head.

"I'm scared." I admit and she looks at me, "I kno baby, I was the same way with your daddy, but I knew that he would always pull through for me and you guys cause he loves you, and me, and your brother." She said.

I nodded, I sighed and she got up, I got up hugging her and she hugged me back making me smile.

"Your daddy got Melody, she stay the night at our house cause ion want her to sleep in the hospital." She said.

I nodded walking towards Pryce room, but when I made it I was scared to open the door.

I pushed it open seeing him laying in the bed looking at the TV then he looked at me.

"Come're." He said and I slowly walked over to him standing by his bed, he just stared at me till he pulled me in the bed.

I gasped as he sat me in his lap, "Your not suppose to be doing that you are still recovering." I said.

He looked at me shaking his head, "That ain't what i'm worried about right now, i'm worried about why you dodging me." He said.

I sighed, "I'm scared." I mumbled an she looked at me grabbing my chin, "Why you scared?" He asked.

I sighed, "I'm scared of losing you, you make me happy your the love of my life." I said and he looked at me.

"I'm sorry." He said kissing my lips, I laid my head on his chest while he rubbed my back.

"You gotta leave the streets alone." I said after a minute of silence and he let out a deep sigh.

"I kno." He said and I looked at him, "Do you, cause you always say you do and you will but never do." I said looking at him.

He sucked his teeth, "I am, I'm trying to I really am." He said looking at me and I sighed.

"Okay." I said really wanting to drop the whole conversation at this point cause he ain't never gon leave the streets alone.

I rolled to the other side of the hospital bed and laid down looking at the TV that played YOU.

My dad was steady voting for Peach but I was for real voting for Joe that really my nigga with Beck cheating ass, ion care I believe she is.

I felt Pryce grab my arm and I looked at him, "I am trying, I promise I'm going to let the street shit go." He said and I sighed.

"Don't make a promise you can't keep." I said looking back at the TV and he looked at me.

"You don't believe me?" He asked and I looked at him, "No, because you say his every time we have this conversation so I don't believe you." I said looking at him.

He sighed looking at me, "I am I really am I would never choose this street shit over you guys." He said looking at me.

I wiped my eyes and he looked at me, "Don't cry love." He said and I sniffles wiping my eyes.

He pulled me in a hug and I laid my head on his chest hugging him tight cause you just never know.

He grabbed my chin and kissed my lips, "I promise." He said and I nodded sniffling a little.

He wiped my tears and I smiled, "We about to graduate." I said smiling and he looked at me.

"Damn we are." He said thinking about it, "Ion think I wanna go to college though." I said.

He looked down at me, "You sure?" He asked and I nodded, "Yea, it's not like I'm going to be a stay at home mom, I'm going to have a job and everything." I said.

Just thinking about how my furtures going to be, and how life will pan out for me on the future.

"I think imma open a buisness." Pryce said and I looked at him and nodded, "I support you." I said.

He smiled down at me and I blushed hiding in his chest, he grabbed my chin chuckling.

"I love you." He said and I smiled up at him, "I love you too." I said kissing his lips before laying back down watching TV.

I hope he get discharged tomorrow cause these beds uncomfortable asl.

TBC...
This book is most def coming to an end 😁😁😁