8

Taylor Patterson| Noody
12:12am

"Man I haven't seen you in so long" Bobby said and I nodded, "It's been forever, how you been?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Good, making it through" He said and I nodded, "We should catch up" I said and he nodded, "Let me grab my food first" I said.

He nodded, while I went and grabbed my food, and he grabbed his, "Ler walk to the park" He suggested, and I nodded.

"How's your grandma?" I asked, and he smiled, "She's good, she made it, she ion got cancer no more" He said.

I smiled, "Thats good to hear" I said nodding, "It's been so long man" He said and I nodded smiling, remembering old times.

Me and Bobby use to be bestfriends, then he got in the frug game, and everything changed, we just drifted, I haven't seen or heard from Bobby since, and vice versa.

We made it to the park, sitting at ah picnic table, and started eating, and reminiscing on old times.

"Member that time you thought you could fly, and you jumped off the monkey bars, and broke yo arm?" He said laughing.

I mugged him that shit hurt, "Yea, and Ms. Thomas Chevy body ass gon scream out to the class, 'Use commensince kids'" I said.

"Like bitch, I will slap you, she use to erk me" I said and he was just laughing at me like it was the funniest shit in the world.

"Ahaha, since everything so funny, memeber that time you asked that girl to be yo valentines, and she took the gift, threw her chocolate milk at you and said no, infront of the whole cafeteria" I said laughing.

He straight me, making me laugh harder, "That shit wasn't funny, that was embarrassing" He said and I laughed harder.

Seeing the time, I felt I would go back to school, "Well time for me too go, it was nice catching up with you" I said hugging him.

He nodded smiling, "Give me yo Instagram i'll text you" He said and I nodded, we exchanged Instagrams while walking back.

He walked me too my car, we hugged and I left, making my way back to school, sick of this ghetto shit.

I walked in, going to class, seeing the weird girl pulling pads out her bookbag, and ah boy sticking one on his shirt.

ATP, i'm ready to go, I walked too my seat, just looking at them, the weird girl looked at me, and rolled her eyes.

"You and them nasty ass pads can go to the hottest part of hell" I said to her and she got up, making me get up.

"What?" She said looking at me, "YOUU and them NASTY ASS PADS can go to hell for all I care" I said shrugging.

She mushed my head, and I swung on her, she hit the floor, and I started stomping her, somebody pulled me off her taking me outside.

I took deep breathes, "Excuse me let me go get my stuff" I said bot looking up at the person, walking inside.

Grabbing my stuff, seeing them shaking her awake, and some knots on her head, I kicked her one more time before walking out with my stuff.

Learn to stop playin with me, "Aye ma, you good?" The boy that pulled me off her asked and I nodded.

He looked good, but I was still stuck on Pryce at the moment being, "Yea, thanks" I said and he nodded.

"Well the teacher told me to walk you to the office" He said, I nodded, "Okay" I said, we walked in silence for ah while till he broke it.