43. Brandon; must of been desperate

Jack had left in a taxi about ten minutes ago, half an hour after Mason had gone upstairs, not so much of the life of the party himself either. It was me and Levi sat around talking him still looking after my phone because I really didn’t want to deal with Nora since she flipped out about me seeing Mason something which like a lot of the things she does recently made no sense. “What was it like?” He asked me as we spoke about somewhere I went on holiday last year.

“Was great. I have pictures on my phone.” I told him nodding to it for him to look. “1483.” I told him my password code and he unlocked it without any thought finding my photo gallery.

“Whoa hello.” He smirked at whatever he was looking at. I could tell he was opening the picture to get a better look at it turning the phone to the side a little. “Hang on...” He paused narrowing his eyes before they suddenly widened. “Is this Mason?” He asked loudly making me confused what he was looking at.

“What?” I asked holding out my hand for him to pass me my phone. He did and instantly I was greeted with something I never expected to be on my phone.

Something I never wanted another friend to see me own. Something I never wanted anyone to see other than myself. I swallowed hard a mix of panic and pleasure washing over me as I stared longer than I should of in front of Levi at the picture.

“Explain.  Quickly.” He laughed breaking my stare to look up at him. He looked a mixture of annoyed and humoured smiling a little his eyes almost black though as he glared at me. I locked my phone holding it tighter than ever.

“So you two actually are-" I cut him off shaking my head no.

“Not gay. Not together either.” I told him not feeling guilty I was lying about Mason being gay that wasn’t for me to tell people.

“So the picture means what? Because that was him.” I don’ know how he knew but he was certain of it as he stared face locked to mine.

I sighed knowing I had no excuses or at least nothing fast enough to sound plausible. “Me and Mason...” I began trying to find the right words sighing again as I realised there kind of weren’t any. “It’s complicated.” I decided upon looking down to my phone in my hands.

“It’s always been complicated everyone could see that. We all knew you too were close so just tell me.” He edged for more.

“Well clearly I like him.” I held the phone up as if it was what made it so obvious.

“And him?” He asked. That was the hard part because I didn’t want to tell him something so personal about Mason knowing he wasn’t ready to tell people. So I stayed quiet again keeping my eyes away from his not to give it away. He stood up laughing making his way to the stairs me quickly discarding my phone I took off after him not wanting him to speak to Mason right now.

Luckily I convinced him to leave and he did so without much more being said about it other than promising when I asked to not tell anyone not even Blair. He gave me a confused face but agreed laughing as he went walking off down the street, lucky for him he didn’t live far and he was now pretty sober. I locked the door after him going over and finding my phone I unlocked it instantly seeing the picture that caused all this drama, the maker of it still non the wiser.
I couldn’t help but stare at the way his muscles looked his stomach so tight and defined as if I could bounce a penny from it. I wanted nothing more than to be able to rub my hands over it and feel every curve below my fingers but for now I’d need to just imagine it.
I locked my phone heading off upstairs to find the culprit fast asleep in my bed spread out. I ran to him diving onto his back making him groan as I woke him pushing me away. It was as I lay next to him I noticed he was only in his boxers and my jumper his ass looking tight and pinch able. “So Levi knows we are into each other.” I told him bluntly his face quickly snapping to look at me concerned.

I had to explain to him how he found out making him groan in annoyance and bury his face back into the bed. “So its your fault.” I put the blame on him not particularly caring that someone else knew about us because having another friend not be annoyed at the discovery only made me happier, more confident that soon he would be ready to tell everyone.
After answering his questions like is he mad, is he telling everyone, did he care, did he look disgusted, will he ever talk to us again and more I was laying side by side with him unbuttoning my jeans which were uncomfortable to lay in. I could feel Mason’s eyes on me as I did it and for the second time tonight I grabbed my dick in front of him squeezing it just for something to do only this time we were alone and I was thinking about his body as I did meaning I was hard in seconds. I sat up pulling my hoodie over my head leaving me shirtless as I lay back down one hand above my head the other back to holding myself through my boxers inside my opened jeans.

I looked down over his body noticing how he rocked his hips against my bed sending me over the edge needing him. I sat up ready to reach for him but stopping as I remembered about Nora. About how we weren’t doing any of that together anymore. How we almost lost each other. “I’m going for a shower.” I told him making him move to sit more upright to look at me.

“Can’t you just use the toilet?” He asked surprising me that he knew exactly what I was talking about. I smirked at his answer. “I’m shattered and your going to keep me awake.” He continued making me wonder if he meant awake thinking about what I was doing in the other room.

I dropped down back onto the bed kicking my jeans off sighing. “Forget it.” I answered ignoring my needs trying to close my eyes to sleep it being impossible. Mason got up slipping up the covers beside me and I followed him mumbling a goodnight after he did to me.

I was wide awake, a massive boner because every time I closed my eyes I seen that picture of him in my head. I could hear him breathing heavily beside me, he hadn’t moved in about twenty minutes confirming he was probably asleep. I reached over the side of the bed to my jeans finding my phone I caved again looking at his photo. I was uncomfortable. My boxers feeling tight confining me the slight friction against them whenever I moved driving me crazy. I locked my phone sinking deeper into bed my leg touching Mason’s making him moan in his sleep.

“Mason.” I called his name wondering if he was really sleeping or not. When I heard nothing I opened my bedside table draw finding my earbuds plugging them into my phone and sticking one in my ear. “Mason.” I called his name again a little louder this time even moving the covers as I slid my hand under the sheets still no acknowledgement from him that he heard me so I opened google on my phone googling porn. I was met with the usual links clicking my normal site not even hesitating as I moved to the gay category not even thinking about it knowing I was in the mood for men only. For the first time I searched for exactly what I wanted to watch... Straight friends.

I quickly found something that interested me looking over to Mason one last time before I played it watching as one guy watched as his friend slept slipping away the covers he took hold of his boner sucking it straight away his friend waking up moaning in shock. It didn’t stop there as soon they were fucking each other and I was tugging on my dick under the sheets my hand in my boxers so if Mason woke up it wouldn’t be too obvious what I was doing.
The guy on the bottom loudly cum on his own chest making me look to Mason nervously as he groaned stirring moving closer towards me his head almost on my shoulder. It drove me more to cum looking back at my phone as I clenched close to spilling my load into my pants. The guy pulled free from his ass aiming on the other guys chest too so he could cum on him it reminding me of how Mason had done it to me, our loads mixing on my stomach. I was panting trying not to be too loud as I began to get the feeling like I was about to finish Mason’s hand suddenly slipping onto my stomach made me jump but I was too close to stop and the feeling of his fingers running over my stomach added to my high as I closed my eyes grunting as I cum my mess filling my underwear.

Mason hadn’t moved again as I stayed perfectly still heavily breathing as I let my phone fall onto the bed beside myself. After I got my breath back I looked down to Mason still fast asleep not even feeling guilty. I pulled myself from under his arm making him again groan in his sleep. I ignored it  needing to go and clean myself up climbing from the sheets my hand still hidden in my boxers.

“Where are you going?” He grumbled making me jump as he rolled onto his back his eyes open as he looked at me in the darkness.

“Toilet.” I answered honestly knowing he would never know why exactly I was going. He hummed rolling back over leaving me to go in peace. It didn’t take long to whip my boxers off and clean myself up coming back into the bedroom totally naked I hoped he would still be asleep long enough for me to put some shorts on. As I slid back into bed beside him his arm came back to around me as I settled down finally ready to sleep.

“That was fast. Must of been desperate.” He teased his voice pure sex from how raspy it was with sleep to the naughtiness he was hinting at.

“You have no idea.” I smirked making him laugh as we both lay falling back into silence him quickly heavily breathing as he dosed back off me soon  following.