65. Brandon; First time

*Long Chapter! This story is almost over)

I was struggling to behave myself it not being helped knowing we were alone and would be until the early hours of the morning. I tried satisfying myself just by letting him lay against my side his head occasionally resting on my shoulder before he would sit up a little more. Of course he would get hot and move to pull his hoodie off tossing it to the side leaving him sat in a really tight t-shirt his body etched below the fabric.

He lent into my body again seeming completely unfazed or at least not as horny as me. I hadn’t seen him for a week and the last time I had we were about to do more than we ever had before until he made us take a break not wanting our first times to be at his house. We were at mine now though. But I’d thought tonight out in my head a million times this week. I wanted everything to be special. If we began ripping each others clothes off now it wouldn’t be.

I tried controlling my needs by slipping my arm that was around his shoulders down onto him my finger tips tracing his skin on his upper arm. I could feel it tensing below them, feel the goose bumps I caused as his breathing became much more rigid. I was wrong, I was effecting him.

After the film I tore myself away from him calling him to follow me to the kitchen where I had made dessert. “So I made these chocolate orange mousse things. I have no idea what they will taste like probably really sickly.” I spoke as I slid them out of the fridge handing one over to him, resting my own on the counter top so I could move to find us some spoons. I wasn’t particularly surprised when he didn’t bother waiting instead plunging his finger inside it scooping some out and sucking it off humming at the taste.

“Brandon you are a food God.” He moaned out still sucking on his finger. I couldn’t help but feel turned on...

“I was getting a spoon.” I distracted myself with a laugh turning to the cutlery draw.

“Try this.” Was he testing me because when I turned around his finger was again covered in the chocolatey moose and he was holding it out to me. I moved closer to him slowly engulfing his finger deep into my mouth my eyes fixed onto his as I sucked off the dessert pulling away from him as I did.

He was right it taste amazing but I wasn’t really able to think about that because my head was too full of really naughty thoughts. “Do you want a spoon now?” Somehow I again managed to control myself.
Don’t ask me how because all that was on my mind was him, naked.

It feels like forever ago we did anything in fact it was eight days ago and before that months! All I wanted was him and I knew it, plus I’m sure he probably feels the same way only it isn’t right to just keep messing around with him. We both deserve more than just occasional hook ups.

“What do you have planned next?” He mumbled into my back as he slinked his arms around my waist from behind as I put our dessert bowls into the sink.

“I know it’s probably stupid but I thought twenty questions. We probably know everything about each other anyway but we will see.” I span in his arms to face him happy when I saw his wide smile dimples and all as he began leading me backwards into the living room.

We both settled back down onto the floor where the pillows were, Mason leaning back onto his elbows as I crossed my legs facing him. “Me first. So what would be your worst date idea?” He smirked at me.

“Well I think swimming would be a bad date but the worst probably would be those haunted houses! I hate those! And on a date I’d feel like a right wimp.” I quickly thought up shaking my head at the thought. It didn’t seem too bad though now I imagined Mason holding my hand his face lit up as he made fun of me.