Chapter 6

Hi guys. It's me again. Gabby, just in case you were wondering. So, it was the end of the school day, after I had given Leonard my number, and I went to the student parking lot. I went to my usual parking lot spot when I realized that my car wasn't there. I started panicking and freaking out, but then I realized that my car had been crunched in the battle between Helix Double and Knifeslinger. 

    It looked like I had to walk to the nearest bus stop, since all of the usual school busses left. Great. I pulled out my phone, and looked up what the nearest bus stop was, where it was, and where it went. The nearest bus stop that went to a place relatively near my house was about a few miles away. Great. Looks like I had a nice walk ahead of me. Now I could tell you that walking through the city alone is very dangerous. But I am pretty sure you already know that. So let me tell you what is about to happen to me next isn't for the young people so I'll separate this section from the rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I was walking through a shady part of town. It was still sunny out, but I was in the shadows of the buildings, and honestly, it was pretty scary.

    "Hello pretty lady," a gruff male voice said near me.

    "Have you come to play?" another male voice said.

    "Nice and young," a third male voice said.

    "Why don't you take off your shirt pretty lady?" the first male said, coming out of the shadows.

    "Nice young breasts, nice and succulent," the third male said, coming from behind me and grabbing my breasts.

    "Get off of me!" I screamed, pushing him.

    "Feisty little one," the second male said, pinning me down. I squirmed and kicked, trying to get free.

    "Stop moving you little slut," the third male said, and smacked me hard upside the head. I felt dizzy. I nearly fainted and fell on the ground. The men tore off my clothes. Touched and felt me all over. Violated me. It felt like worms were crawling over me. I felt dirty, unclean.

    "Are you a virgin little lady? It's pretty tight down here," the first male said, inserting a finger in my... well you know what.

    "Oh we can change that, can't we?" the second said.

    "Yes we can. Oh I haven't had fresh meat like this in a while. All those prostitutes get wore out after a while," the first said.

    "Please... stop..." I said weakly, trying to sit up.

    "No thank you," one of the males said, and smacked me really hard against the head again. It was blurry again, and nothing made any sense. I cried to myself. Why me? Why is this happening? All I wanted was to get away. All I could do was black out. Please, let me sleep, let me wake up from this nightmare. I was flashing in and out of consciousness, I didn't know what was real and what wasn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "What was that?" BLACK.

    "Watch out...!" BLACK.

    "He's over there!" BLACK.

    "Where did George go? Where the hell did George go!?!" BLACK.

    "AHHHH!"

    "RUN! GET OUT OF HERE!"

    "God damn it where did you two go? Who the hell are you?"

    I kept on blacking out. Then there was silence. Is this what death was like? Peaceful darkness? I felt someone pick me up.

    "It's going to be okay," a fourth male voice said. I felt like I heard the voice before.