Important Note

Hello to you beautiful people. Thank you for giving this book a chance. I really appreciate you choosing to read this book taking time out to do so. I'm not a big writer, but I hope to surpass your expectations and leave you satisfied..

I started this book on 1st March, 2020 and finished it on 9th April, 2020.

First Editing phase commenced on 22nd April and concluded on 16th May, 2020.

It was the first of 3 books which I've written and completed and began editing.

I wasn't comfortable with how I had written the previous version and therefore I had to edit and include more detailed information pertaining to each part of this story.

The second phase of editing will also being soon, and I will take my time to do so.
Once a week I will release version of each chapter that has been completely and thoroughly edited [will be done with the help of a professional]

When the book is thoroughly edited from start to finish, this Chapter will be discarded.

Please do enjoy the book and at least vote if you're not sure what to comment, but all comments will be accepted and much appreciated. But do ensure you vote, so I would know you've read this part.

I must let you know that every detail contained in this book belongs to my imagination, and I do not own images or videos used, but I own everything else.

This book was not inspired or developed from any other writer's work and is purely a work of fiction. I will not tolerate translation and plagiarism of my book.

This is just for information or entertainment purposes, or for whatever way it appeals to you.

Remember to keep the comments clean. Criticisms are welcomed but they must not be disrespectful. They can be harsh and a clean and foregoing way

Thank you all again.
Stay safe, lots of love♥️

💜