Escape Plan

I was going to leave.

I made up and mind and was sure as hell  to not stick around any longer to find out what would happen.

Yes, I know some of you may say, "He told you everything and now you're just gonna up and leave him?", or "That must have been hard for him to do and you don't care about his wellbeing?"

Well, piece of cake, he had given me enough information allowing the light bulb I tried turning on, to finally come on and light a new path.

I know its wrong of me to leave him after he confessed. But what if his confession was apart of getting me to stay, giving me the impression that's he willing to change, then after a couple of days, maybe hours, he bounce back to his old ways, if possibly worst ends up killing me.

No, I just couldn't. I needed to start fresh, but first I'll need a plan to get me out of here. It has to be well thought out, because he's like a greyhound sniffing his nose into every hook and crook for a sign that something is wrong.

I didn't need that right now.
What I need is take the first of many risky steps and get a head start.

Since we lived so far from any human contact, it was going to be hard trying to escape...before he noticed I was gone and came after me.

I didn't own a phone, a computer or any other electronical device. It was just the home phone. After trying to escape for the first time I received a beating, then broke and burned it all.

He occasionally checked to see if I tried making any calls, and after some time he stopped completely.

In order for my plan to work I have to survey the entire house inside out, and be vigilant. He didnt see the need for security cameras, so that's one problem out of the way. I can't afford to mess this up. This was going to be my only chance. If he ever finds out I'm planning this, it's the end of it all.

We were now in bed sleeping, actually him. I was too caught up in my thoughts planning my grand escape to think about sleep.

All the events of today kept replaying in my mind and I couldn't get it to stop. A part of me didn't want it to either.

But each time it replayed it left behind a trail of unanswered questions, but there was one.

One question I think we know already- WHY

Did he wanted to take advantage of how I treated him for his own glorious satisfaction.

What was his motive for putting us both through all of this. Is he trying to prove something to himself, because it possibly couldn't be me. He only proved to me that I made a mistake in falling for him while he pretend to.

Nothing seemed to come as a surprise anymore.

First I have to engage him in a lot of conversations about work, sports, his likes and plans for the future. I need to know as much as possible, since his schedule is unpredictable.

He doesn't care about mine, but I have to act like I care about his. My plan had to work someway or the other.

The minute he leaves for work, I will start making notes for the execution of my plan. I was going to make it.

With those final thoughts I finally decided to settle in and sleep.

******************************

I woke a little after 4 feeling refreshed and good about the day, since it was time to get busy.. I turned over but he was no where.
Must have gone to prepare for work, I thought to myself. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, stretched and got up.