Dinner: Phase One of the Plan

I was a bit anxious of the plans I made and the things it would likely lead to. It was almost 6 and I waited for him in the living room. All this preparation took a lot from me and for a fact, I know it will be worth it.

I heard his car pull up and I got up and went to the door. Finally, the show's about to begin.
Grab your popcorn, soda: sit back and enjoy.

I hid the blindfold I had in my hands. I couldn't let him see my dress. Everything was meant to be a surprise, leaving no clue for suspicion.

A moment later the door opened. He looked really tired as if he would pass out any minute. Nevertheless, I walked up to him and give him a hug. He hugged me back as we kissed.

"Why are you dressed like this, with your hair and makeup well done?", he asked eyeing me suspiciously as he pulled away seeing my appearance.

I blushed before answering, "remember the surprise I told you about? Well you have to wear this blindfold. You will sit on the couch while I get dressed and then I'll reveal to you the surprise"

I guess he wanted to know badly what it was but I told him he would like it.

His smile got broader, "Ok." Maybe he thought it was going to be something kinky, but he was in for a much bigger surprise.

I tied his hands behind his back as well and put him to sit on the couch after blindfolding him.

Outside was a bit chilly and I proceeded to lighting the candles. The food was left in the food warmer, preventing it from turning cold.

Next I went to get dressed. My outfit consisted of a red-laced spaghetti-strapped, high-waisted flowy slit dress. I paired it up with a 4 inch strapped gold heels.

I did my hair in cascading waves which flowed around me

This was sure to blow him away.

I applied a signature cologne he bought for my birthday last year, and went downstairs

"Ok, its time for the surprise", I said walking towards him. "Took you long enough", he said kind of irritated. "Oh come on babe, stop being grumpy and work with me here", I said seductively taking his arm in mine.