Author's Note

So you've reached the end of "Planning her Escape". I changed the names a few times before settling on the above name.

Special thanks to all of you for reading and supporting this book. It means a lot.

It has undergone its first phase of editing, and the second phase will commence soon with the help of a professional.

More details were placed in and it wasn't easy at some parts. I thought of leaving out the parts, but I couldn't. It reflected what this story means to me

Will there be a sequel?
Unfortunately, there might after the second editing phase is completed.

I wanted the book to remain just as it is, with no continuation, but after giving it some thought, there just might be a chance for a book two.

It holds a significant part of me, hence the reason I didn't want to dig deeper into the possibilities of creating something more.

I'm not a big writer and I'm not looking to compete with anyone. Please respect my work.

I write what my imagination gives to me, so my works reflect the things I enjoy in life.

Once again thank you all so much for reading, supporting, voting and adding this to your library or reading lists.

Any question you may have at the end of reading the book, you can ask in the next chapter. It will be dedicated to questions and clarification. 😊

Stay safe from the coronavirus and remember to follow the precautions.

Lots of love to you guys

💜

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞✅ (Completed and Editing) 🎉