Chapter 1.

AL.

I know him by another name. It's not any Louis or Tommo or whatever the rest of the world knows. It's Tuna, and that's just mine. He's just mine, and not everyone else's and not at all what anyone thinks. At first, he was the outgoing, outrageous, gregarious guy in the band because he felt insecure. But he knows his value now, and I'm the reason he does, and so he is with me.

His beautiful eyes, and his unruly hair, and his tattoos, and his hands...hands being the best thing about him next to his hair, including his scruffy beard. His hands hold so many secrets that even I, with as long as I have been with him, even I don't know them all.

And he's with me almost longer than he's with the rest of them, any of them, and that counts for something and nothing at the same time, really. Right? And I've been level-headed, and I've done my own thing, and I will continue to make him want me and chase me and he will. And when he tells people we aren't headed for the alter, he's right. I won't marry him. He'll never catch me, and his beautiful mind will keep coming and wanting and then he'll stay with me and sing to me, and that'll be how it is forever.

So when I see this other situation, this person, with my Tuna. I am frozen. His hands are holding this secret, alright, and I have discovered it. I gasp audibly. A black clad pair of green eyes turns and sees me, then turns back to Tuna who is very firmly in the embrace of a remarkably lovely, beautiful woman with fiery red hair and a smash of freckles and what I can only define as a definite lack of clothing, save Tuna's grey beanie on her head.

My eyes go out of focus, and a black blur with red lips grabs me and spins me around. I can't move though, and so he picks me up and carries me like a china doll hurriedly in the opposite direction, out of that room and down the hall of the hotel. By this time, I am sure my face is red. My tears are hot behind my eyes. I am so embarrassed. No one is around to see me though, no one. It is as if the floor is empty on purpose, and I am completely out of line being here. And where is he taking me?

"Harry..put me down," I murmur.

"No..no. We're going to your room."

"Wasn't that it?" I ask.

"Well, it's not now," he mutters with a frustrated sadness.

"What?"

Though he is having no trouble carrying me, he sighs heavily but keeps walking, faster now. Finally, down an endless hall, he stops in front of a door and sets my feet down. I can’t stand, my legs don’t work for me anymore, so I crumple to the floor before he can catch me and then another set of hands is on me and there is a smell of a sweet perfume, and when I looked up at Lou that was it. I throw up on her stylish booties and my whole body begins to shake with sobs that I cannot control. Lou gets down and hugs me as Harry opens the door with his key, and I hear Niall's voice.

"Jesus! She found him, dint she."