Chapter 12

Patrick pressed his thumbs harshly against my hips, pulling me closer as our lips moved furiously against one another. This make out session was unplanned, we had just been watching a movie when it had happened, but I had to admit it wasn't so bad. Straddling his lap I gripped the collar of his shirt in an attempt to pull him closer.

The kiss slowly became more and more aggressive. He bit my lip hard before moving to my neck. He used his grip on my waist to guide me back and forth, my pelvis grinding against him as he threw his head back.

I was a little scared, I had never done anything with a guy before and Patrick never seemed like he would be the most gentle partner when it came to this type of stuff. He groaned as he bit into my collarbone, leaving a trail purple bruises on his wake that I was sure I would have to cover up the next morning.

He stood me up, sitting himself on the edge of the bed and grabbing me, pulling me over his lap so my bum was up in the air. I could hear him take a sharp breath as my dress was lifted to expose my underwear. His hands rubbed against me as he roamed my back side. Suddenly I felt a harsh smack, making me gasp and grip his leg with one hand as the other flew to protect my sensitive skin.

"I think you need to be punished." his rough voice spoke as I looked back to see him smirking, looking more satisfied then he ever had before. He quickly grabbed a handful of my hair and made me look down ground in front of me. He let his hand smack down against me once again, harder this time.

Taking a tight grip on my arm and holding it behind my back he left me exposed and completely at his will. He smacked me over and over until my skin stung and my eyes brimmed with tears. "This is what happens to little girls who can't act correctly. Remember it next time you want to do something... irrational"

He picked me up quickly, making me gasp. He tossed me on the bed where landed on my hands and knees, shocked yet intrigued by his roughness. It brought a strange warmth between my legs that I couldn't describe, but I didn't want him to know that of course.

I bit my lip nervously as I looked back at him, waiting to see what he was going to do next. I could feel the cold metal if his rings against my skull as he grabbed me by my hair once again, forcing the side of my face down against my mattress forcefully. His fingers slowly brushed against my heat, making me  whimper in desperation.

"Fuck, I love those stupid little noises you make puppy" he growled against my ear, I could hear the smirk on his face. I gasped as he pulled my panties to the side, pushed a single finger inside my core and curled it ever so slightly.

I moaned out, gripping the sheets beneath me as I jerked in pleasure. He pumped his finger in and out of me, agonizingly slow, teasing me, wanting me to have to beg for more. He added another finger causing me to moan out. "You like that don't you? You like it when I use you as my little fuck toy" he laughed kissing my lower back as he pulled at my hip, giving himself more room

Slowly he pulled his fingers out and shoved them in my mouth, making me taste myself as his hand kneaded against my skin. At this point I was a quivering mess beneath his touch, I heard the flick of his lighter before feeling a sting on my thigh. I flinched and pulled away when I became to much, knowing full well that there would be a mark.

I looked to see Patrick admiring his branding, running his thumb over the raised skin as he took in the sight of the injury. "Know everyone knows who the fuck you belong to" his voice was low and threatening, causing a pool of arousal to drip it's way down my thigh. He took notice quickly, kissing and biting my inner thigh. I moaned, my toes curling in pleaser.

He grabbed me once again, his harsh fingers biting into my skin as he flipped me onto my back. He yanked my ankles, making my lower half sit at the edge of the bed. Before I got to chance to react his mouth met my clit and I screamed, my hands flew to his hair as my body shivered, never having experienced this feeling before. "I-oh my god" I mumbled as I bucked my hips up, trying to get as much contact as possible. His tongue made its way up and down my folds until it was almost to much to bare.

Right as I was about to cum he pulled away and bit into my inner thigh, leaving a bright purple bruise. He rose up, coming back to my face to kiss me. The feeling of my own arousal on his lips made me crazy. I leaned up, pulling at the back of his neck as I kissed him hungrily. As he pulled away, I could hear him fiddling to unbuckle his belt before his pants fell to the ground and were kicked towards the wall.

Stepping towards the bed, he stroked his length against me. "Beg for it" he whispered gripping my jaw with so much force it aches. "Please fuck me Patrick" I whimpered bucking my hips forward trying to gain contact. He shoved himself in without warning, showing no mercy. I covered my face before he could see my reddening cheeks. It hurt a lot. He was big, to big for me to handle.

"Ow, it hurts" i whimpered as he leaned down to kiss me, stray tears streamed there way down my cheeks "Fuck," he growled licking tears off my face. "Your so pretty when you cry" he thrusted harder and faster, not caring whether it felt good for me or not.
It took a while it finally it stopped hurting slowly until pleasure took over took my body.

His hands made there away around my throat, restricting my airflow putting just enough pressure to send black dots flying across my vision. I started to shake, nearing climax. I was a moaning whimpering mess against my mattress.

As much as I tried to hold it in the strange feeling in my tummy became to much to bare. Waves of pleasure and heat washed over me as I came. He continued to fuck me, over stimulating me my body making me quiver under him.

As he pulled out he came across my stomach, immediately leaning down and gripping the sheets with his fist as he tried to catch his breath. I slowly regained control over my body as I watch Patrick walked into my bathroom. The sound of the shower head spraying to life came from the tiled room.
Sauntering back into my bedroom he grabbed me by my wrists and pulled me from the bed, guiding me to the shower without a word.

Pushing me inside, he quickly followed, closing the Curtin once we were both under the water. It was hot but it felt nice against my sweaty skin. I began to wash myself as Patrick stood and watched my every move, our body's barley inches from one another due to the small quarters.

I finished scrubbing and moved out of the way, sitting myself on the shower floor as I stared up at his tall frame, hot water hitting his skin. How could someone look so good without trying. I shook my head, ridding myself of the thought.

Once we were done, I finished drying myself with my towel, Patrick made his way over to me, a wad of fabric in his hand. Unraveling it, he yanked it down over my head,  pulling his shirt into place on my body. The oversized shirt smelled of cigarette smoke and evergreen trees, and it hung loosely over my frame.

Slipping on a pair of clean panties, I snuggled into my bed waiting for the boy to join me. He slid his jeans back into place, his body making a dent in the mattress as he laid next to me. He tossed his arm across my waist and pulled me back against his chest, so close that I could feel his breath in the back of my neck.

Tingles shot up my spine, butterfly's exploding in my stomach from his touch. I wasn't used to feeling like this but something about him confused me. He made my brain go fuzzy when he was around. I relaxed against him, enjoying the warmth that radiated off of him.

"Night, flower."