VII

Revion played with his mate's hair as she laid with her head on his lap and arms clutching his pants. She was cute.

He slid himself from under her and watched her restlessly begin to toss and turn in her sleep and sighed. She was important but so was his kingdom. He was an Alpha, he needed to dominate and control.

His little mate was not going to be the one to be subjected to that. She was an adorable little Omega who deserved all her Alpha's love and affection. He could not hurt her nor could he want constant respect from his equal.

He gave her cheek a small peck and she began to calm down.

He watched her squirm in the bed every now and then and she had already grabbed a pillow soaked in his scent. She held onto it and had her legs curled up and the pillow between them and her arms.

She was even cuter.

He shook his head. There was nothing wrong with admiring his mate's cuteness. He just wanted to go and punish three girls that hurt her.

As far as he knew the pack had not even realised she was missing. She must have been reserved, keeping to herself but what about her parents. How could they not notice her.

He closed the door and locked it. Those who had given loyalty were told to not enter that room. It was the room of their Luna who had been injured as a result of the actions of the three girls.

He knew the Nightcry pack was the easiest to make join because they were the closest and descended from those who were the most loyal, staying close waiting for their King until they lost hope after centuries. Their loyalty stayed in their blood.

He made his way down the stone stairs descending down into the dungeon. He passed the Alpha. Then he entered the cell where three girls were chained, each to a different wall.

"Morning I hope you did not sleep well," he smirked.

"You're hot," the ditzy blonde stated.

"Stella, mouth shut," the raven haired girl hissed.

She had the right idea.

He had heard that her name was Anna. She was a dark skinned, tall, raven haired beauty but he had a preference for cute Omega brunettes.

Then there was the Beta blooded red head. She was tall as well and tanned with blue eyes and red lips.

She was going to be the Luna of the Nightcry pack. Thankfully that never happened. She did not seem like the responsible type. The raven haired girl seemed to be the most responsible but considering his mate ended up in the dangerous forest and was so weak and injured she fainted when she found him, Anna was not responsible enough.

"My King," the head of the household or head maid curtseyed low to Revion.

"How is their training coming along?"

"Anna is doing the best. René comprehends little. Stella is an airhead."

Elise awoke to find Revion gone. She sighed sitting up. She knew he was busy. Very busy. She did not blame him for that but she did kind of want to be with him.

She was sure he was her mate. She did not have the whole "mate" word being screamed in her head at his presence. Of course she did not, she was unable to shift and she had to shift to become fully in tune with her wolf instincts.

Her head perked up excitedly as the door opened and he walked in.

She threw off her covers and ran to him, ignoring the pain as she finished in front of him.