Chapter 3 - Significant Find

We started towards the first open door we saw. It looked to be the parents bedroom. There was out of date wallpaper, a king sized bed, dressers, a dusty mirror, and, of course, plastic covers on everything, This was so odd. Niall went over to the dressers, Emma Chloe and Liam following him. He opened some drawers. He discovered something extremely weird. All of their clothes were still there. Everything. Like nothing had been packed away. Same with all the other drawers in the room. Full of clothes. We found a walk in closet in a corner of the room. We shined our flashlights and walked in. There were more clothes, shoes, and shoe boxes on top of the racks that held the clothes that were hanging up. We had the boys grab some shoe boxes since they were taller than all of us. We set them on the plastic covered bed and opened them. Inside were films strips. Like ones that are played on those old cameras that spin around. 

"Do they look like they're in good condition?" I asked Liam, who was studying them. He knew everything there is to know about cameras and film. Along with singing, it was his talent.

"Yeah, they look good. If we can find the camera, we could definitely watch them" he replied. 

"Well then, lets look for that camera!" I exclaimed, starting back towards the closet. We got down more shoe boxes, which were the only things on top of the rack. we looked through two, which held more film strips. The other 3 boxes held photos. Lots of them. They were all marked on the back. The most recent one was Thanksgiving of 1992. Others were mostly holidays, summers, and family gatherings. It was all marked on the back of each of the photos. 

"Well, no camera in here. Lets split up and look in the other rooms" Liam cut in. "I'll go with Chloe, Emma go with Zayn. Jenna, you go with Louie, and Niall, you and Harry go together. Chloe and I will will keep looking around in her, Jenna and Louie, you guys go to the room mext to this one, Emma and Zayn, go the room across the hall, and Niall and Harry will take the room with the door closed. 

"Damn Liam. Looks who's taking charge!" Chloe said smiling, while latching to his side. I could tell she still felt uneasy.

"We're gonna go explore downstairs a little bit more. We'll be back up in a few" Niall said.

I latched to Louie, and we went to the next room. I shined my flashlight in. We stepped in. 

"Who's room do you think this is?" I asked Louis, fear creeping in my voice.

"Probably the boy's. What was his name......Tommy!" he replied.

"How do you know?" I said back, frantically looking around. 

"Maybe cause there's a cutout that says Tommy hanging over the bed" he said, flashing his light on it, and laughing at my stupidity. 

"Oh, dur" I said laughing along. We looked around the room, but I never left Louie's side. I was scared, and he noticed, so he made sure to stay close to me. We found some old toys and games, and of course, plastic covers on everything. What the hell? Also, his clothes were still in his dressers too. We went in the boys little closet. Nothing. More clothes, toys, and games. I stood there for a moment, Louis close behind. Suddenly, I felt pressure, and went backwards. It was a push of some sort. I stumbled back, Louis putting his hands out to catch me in case I fell.

"Woah, you all right? What the hell happened?"

"I dont know" I said, scared, suddenly heavily breathing from the fear. "But Im scared" I said, putting my arms around him. Hugs from my best friends always made me feel better. He hugged me back and we unlatched. 

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, Im good now. Thanks for asking."

"Ummm, guys" I heard Harry call out to all from the room with the closed door. They had just gone into their assigned-by-Liam room because they just came back upstairs. We all popped our heads out.

"What is it?" Zayn and Emma asked. 

"You guys need to come see this. Now" Harry said, as the emotion in his voice changed. I latched back to Louie. We all gasped as we stopped at the doorway and the sight was clear in front of us.