Chapter 1

I groaned and turned over in my bed grabbing my phone and picking it up as I heard music blasting from it.

"Hello?" I asked in to it. No one answered, then I remembered it was my alarm. Yeah so not a morning person. I collapsed back into my large bed that was covered in black silky sheets. I wasn't really a morning person at all. I just needed a few moments to myself so I can gather myself. AKA wake up.Finally I was able to get up and take a nice cold shower. After my refreshing shower I changed into my boring school uniform. Which was a white button up shirt, sleeves rolled up, a navy blue pleated skirt that inches above the knee. I slipped some black thigh high soaks with a black school tie.

I wasn't much, average height at 5'5, hair the went down to my lower back, my eyes where glassy dark blue. My teeth where perfectly straight due to the braces I had in middle school, and now I am a Senior, last year. I leaned into the mirror and did my makeup, but not much. Just some mascara and chap stick. I wasn't much of a girl how try's too hard. I wasn't about to look my best for something such as school. I grabbed my phone and slipped it at the band of my skirt and grabbed my back pack and went down stairs. I saw a Starbucks on the table, I smiled. my mom probably got me it. Me and my mom were always close, she works a lot to support us. It was always just me and her. We didn't really talk about my 'father'. All I know is that she got pregnant in college and that he didn't stick around. But I'm not complaining, I don't really want to know him.

I grabbed my keys to my black sort of beat up looking jeep. It was hard to save up money for it, but I had a job as a waitress plus my mom helped. I drove to school drinking black coffee. Black coffee is a must for every morning. Without it I would be a walking corpse.

I got to my school, St Union High School, home of the blue devil. It was a private school and I was here on a scholarship. I parked my car and went inside the large castle like building. Before classes start we have about 30-20 minutes deepens when you on arrive. I walked into school through the main doors, everyone standing around the wide main hall. I walked to the front door at the end of the hall to meet up with my friends. We always met up here. I smiled and walked behind my best friend in the whole world, Juliet, she bounced around hugging me tight.

"God I missed you! I haven't seen you all summer break!" she said hugging me, we usually hang out like everyday or something but for summer break I went up to new york city. Juliet wanted to come but she had family, which is a big thing. Me and her have been friends since forever. Juliet has dark brown short hair, big green eyes and freckles that scattered across her nose and cheeks. She was pretty tall, tall enough to be a model.

"How was your big time new york city adventure ?" Lea said looking at me smiling.

"I've missed you" I said hugging her, she has been mine and Juliet's friends since middle school. She has semi length hair which is naturally curly but she tends to straighten it a lot. She has dyed it a velvet color and big brown chocolate eyes giving her the perfect doll look. She is about the same height as Juliet but maybe shorter? These two where my best friends. Us and the others walked to the cafeteria. We went into the line to get some food, well I didn't want any but lea did. After we went to the back table at we sat all almost everyday. Some others have joined us.

"Oh look Levi Mr.football player looking this way." Juliet whispered in my ear. I pushed her away rolling my eyes. Must she still bring this up.

"I don't like him anymore, he was nothing but a stupid freshman crush, I can't believe you wont let this go" I mumbled, Mr.football player is Ky, I said he was cute like one time in freshman year and she still yet to let it go. He was really tall, dark hair, dark eyes, you might think he is a total jock but not really. He pretty funny and he has more in his brain than just football and girls. It's not like I know much about him but he is the school it boy. He cute, I'll admit that but it's not like me and him would ever work. We two completely different people who lived in two different worlds. It wouldn't ever work. Its like trying to have a shark be in a relationship with a tiger.

"I know you don't like him anymore but its fun to make you blush" she said and all my friends laughed. I felt my cheeks heat up even more.

"Hush up" I said getting up from the table.

"Where you going?" Lea called out, I turned around and stuck my tongue out at them.

"None of ya business" I said as I turned around I bumped into something hard. I'm pretty sure the wall wasn't here nor was it a gray hoodie that had the schools name copied on it. I slowly looked up and saw Mason from history. My eyes widen, god why am I so embarrassing. Mason sent me a sly smile as he steadies me out. Mason was way too nice of a person.

"Sorry" I said to Mason as I stepped back from him. I walked away towards the crash can and threw out my worn coffee cup. As I walked back to the table I felt eyes on me. Turning I looked around to see brown eyes looking at me. Ky was at a table with a couple of his friends. They where talking and laughing but he was kinda there, his eyes locked on me. He didn't seem like he was paying attention to his idiotic friends.

"The bell is about to ring" Lea said standing up. We walked through the hall then the bell rand, first class pre calculus.