Chapter 9

I walked into my room and looked at myself, I don't know why but I hate everything I see. I don't know how someone could hate them self so much but I do. Closing my eyes, tears wont fall if I don't let them. I felt gross then there was a pain in my stomach. I bent over and threw up in the toilet. What the hell is going on I thought to myself. I brushed my teeth and went back to my bed and laid down, nothing a nap wont help me with. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

*RING RING*

I opened my eyes and I saw that it was the morning, did I really sleep that long. I groaned and stretched. School, I got up and changed into the dull school uniform which wasn't flattering to anyone.

"If I look happy people will think I'm happy" I said to myself. I grabbed my bag and went off to school. It was like any other day, it was like nothing bad happened, but in all reality I was slowly fading away inside.

A MONTH LATER

I woke up and looked at myself, I looked worse everyday, I barely have enough energy to go to school, I sleep way too much and I look horrid. I lost much weight, my skin is pale, I have bags under my eyes, my gray eyes look even more darker, my long blond hair is a mess... I am a mess and I don't even know why. Nothing I ate I could keep down, I didn't make myself throw up it's just felt weird I felt sick.

I got changed into khaki school skirt, and with a long sleeves black button up for school. I straightened my hair and did my makeup doing my best trying to cover up everything that was wrong. I look in the mirror and look normal, happy even. If I try to believe it people will too. I drove to school but my head was hurting so much. Please stop not today I mumbled to myself. I walked into the school through the halls. Everyone looked weird, maybe it's just me. I closed my eyes really tight and took a sip of water. I walked over to Lea and Juliet.

"Hey" I whispered sending them a slight smile.

"Levi" they both said at the same time as if they practiced hours before.

"You've lost a lot of weight, what diet are you on?" Lea asked checking me out. I just smiled, I didn't have the energy to say anything.

"I need to go okay." I said as I walked down the hall. As the bell rang people pushed and shoved to get to their class. I felt myself be pushed against someone. My body shut down, it couldn't take it, I just felt like everything went dead. I fell down to the floor with a soft thud.

"Crap" I heard a deep voice of some guy. I tried to catch my breath but my lungs were giving out on me. I finally managed to get a breath of air and looked up to see Ky on his knees next to me.

"Are you alright?" he asked me as he tried to help me up. But I didn't want his help.

"uh... yeah" I said standing up, I know my legs where shaking but I couldn't do anything about it. I stood there and Ky got up standing inches away from me. I didn't want to look up, my eyes where eye level to his chest.

"I need to go" I said walking away to class.

I walked into lunch and the smell of pizza hit my nose. I walked over to the lunch line and bought a slice of pizza. I walked back over to my table where everyone was already sitting and eating.

"Hey" I said taking a bite of my pizza.

"So about this weekend, my house or" Lea asked.

"Mine" I said all cheery being as normal's as I could have.

"Alright we will be over around 7 maybe 8" Juliet said taking a sip of her milk. I finished my pizza, but my something felt weird. Like it was turning up on itself.