Chapter 7

I woke up next to Lea and Juliet on the floor in Lea's basement. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time. Gosh where late. I pushed Lea and kicked Juliet lightly. I got up and ran to the bathroom first. I took a shower and tied my hair in a messy lose gun. I slipped on a high wasted khaki skirt to go with the black button up shirt and the long over the knee black socks. I slipped into my worn  black leather boots. Running over I jumped on top of my sleeping friends waking they from their sleep.

"Wake up" I yelled at them as I woke them. It took them forever to get ready. They actually try to look nice for school which I don't really understand.

"Ready?" I asked them walking out the front door of my jeep. As we drove to school I was texting Mason. Me and him have been going out for a couple of weeks. I park the car and ran out and into Mason's arms. He spun me around and kissed my cheek.

"Missed me?" he asked cheeky. He was so sweet honestly.

"Nah," I said kissing him on the lips. I pulled away and saw Ky standing by the door, he looked into my eyes then walked off. I felt some weird uncomfortable feeling. I felt like running to him and just hug him and never let go. But I can't do that, I'm with Mason.

"Lets go babe" Mason said pulling into the school. As we walked in the bell rang. Mason walked me to my class, he left a kiss on my forehead before leaving to his own.

Soon later the bell rang, I walked out class to meet up with my friends but I felt someone walking behind me. I ignored it till someone pulled me into an empty chemistry classroom. I looked to see Ky standing in front of me with his arms crossed over his toned chest.

"Yes?" I asked him as I crossing my arms. What did he need?

"You and soccer boy going out?" he asked me raising his eyebrow at me.

"Yeah?" I asked him raising my eyebrow. Why does he care. He has his other girls.

"Why!" he kinda yelled starting to get angry or upset.

"I don't know maybe because we like each other" I said with attitude.

"Why?" he questioned again but this time with less anger and more aggravation.

"I don't have to tell you anything" I augured back with him.

"Yes you do!" he yelled back at me.

"What do you want from me!" I yelled at him throwing my hands up. Ky walked towards me and I backed up. He grabbed my arms and kissed my straight on the lips. My eyes widened, what the hell does he think he is doing. My whole body craved him, I wanted his touch but the logical part of me pushed all the dirty thoughts out and made me push him away from me.  Which was harder than I though it would be. Not only was he strong but he was tall. It took a lot of effort but finally got him off me.

"What's your problem?" I yelled walking from him towards the door.

"Don't leave" he said about to grab my arm but I snatched it away from his warm hold.

"Leave me alone" I said walking towards the door.

"I can't do that!" he yelled back. I rolled my eye and went to my next class. As I sat in class I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. It made me feel so much. Kissing Mason is sweet and normal gives me little butterflies, but when Ky kisses me it's so much feelings washing over me. It was like a waterfall of all these amazing feeling rushing over me.

Why the hell would he even do that, he has a humping buddy and I have Mason, oh my god I cheated on Mason, I'm the worst person in the world. Well I didn't really cheat because I didn't kiss back, but I wanted to, I told myself. I rolled my eyes and tried to force which was nearly impossible when the kiss was playing over and over in my head.

MONTHS LATER

I walked into school, today I wasn't in the mood for anything, I'm tired and stomach hurts and I just want to sleep. I ran my hands through my hair, I looked around for Mason or my friends. My eye landed on Ky who had his hands all over some pretty brunette with glasses, she seem cute and innocent, she had a petty body no dramatic makeup, natural beauty, big green eyes that hide behind glasses. She had beautiful olive skin and a glowing skin compilation. She had a book clench to her chest. It kinda hurt a lot to see him with another more beautiful more perfect girls, but that's all they are, next week there will be another one just like I was once. I walked over to Lea and Juliet who seemed a little bite off.

"Whats up?" I asked them. They looked at each other with big eyes and then at me.

"Nothing" they both answered together way too fast. Something was up. They're never like this.

"Stop lying and tell me" I said looking at them, this is starting to scare me a little.

"I think you need to go talk to Mason" Juliet said. Then Lea hugged me, I gave them a look and text Mason to meet me at the library. Why would they want me to talk to him? Me and Mason have been going out for 5 months now and its going pretty good. I got to the library and he wasn't there, I looked at my phone and he didn't text me back, I waited a little bit more till the bell rang. Whatever, I walked to class. Math dragged on for the longest time, I couldn't wait to get to history to see whats up with everyone and everything. Why are they keeping something from me.

The bell rang and I ran out the room and made my way to the history room, I got in and Mason wasn't here yet. I sat down in the back like I always do, I laid my head down for a bit.

        Soon the bell ran signaling class has started. I looked up to my right and didn't see Mason in his seat. I looked up and saw him running into the room late. He's never late, he walked in and sat down next to me. He didn't smile at me or explain why he didn't meet me at the library , he didn't even look at me. I'll give him some space, maybe it's nothing. I just laid my head back down and went to sleep. I'll talk to him at lunch or when he is ready to talk about whatever up his butt. I walked into the cafeteria and made my way to the table. I saw that Juliet looked worried and so did Lea.

"Whats up with you both?" I asked them throwing my bag to the floor before sitting down at the table.

"Have you talked to Mason yet?" they asked at the same time.

"No he didn't look like he was in a talking mood in history." I told them.

"Well you need to soon please" Lea whinnied.

"Okay, I'm going to go talk with him, since you can't tell me" I said getting up and looking around. Where was he at. I saw the cute little Burnett sitting with Ky, he never let his fuck buddies sit with him and his friends at lunch. I guess she must be important to him, or just really good at well, night actviteis.