Chapter 5

Crap what to wear! I threw clothes out my closet. I have nothing to wear to the bonfire. I hurried and slipped around my room like a mad women. Finally I was able to settle into some leggings with a huge over sized sweater.I tied my hair in a loss ponytail, I did my make up and went to pick up Juliet and Lea. Juliet got in all jumpy and exited.

"Lets stop and get dinner before we go" Lea said pointing to a small cute little cafe we go to a lot. I nodded and parked in the front. We got out and ordered. I got fries and a pink lemonade.We sat there talked and joked.

"So Levi, you and Mason? or you and Ky?" Juliet asked as she ate her messy berry pie.

"Chew your food before you talk " I told her trying to avoid this topic. But knowing them and there noisy selves they wouldn't drop it anytime soon.

"Come on, we are your best friends" Lea said throwing a fry at me.

"Okay, okay. I don't know really." I answered them honestly.

"Ky is so hot" Juliet said as she stuffed her face with food.

"But so is Mason" Lea added as if this was some sort of debate or something.

"True" Juliet agreed while finished her food.

"Come on let's go, the bon fire probably already started." I said getting up, they nodded and we left to the bonfire.

The bonfire was in the middle of the woods which is kinda sketchy if you ask me. We walked through the woods, you can hear teenagers and loud music. We made are way through the tree and saw a bunch of teenagers near a huge bonfire. I made my way around people to get a drink. People where drinking and dancing, typically high school bonfire. I don't know if I was disappointed or just bored.

"Hey Levi" I heard a low husky voice behind me. Which sent goosebumps down my skin. I turned around to see Ky behind me with a cup in his hands and a smirk on his face.

"Hi Ky" I said taking another sip from my soda that was clearly mixed with liquor.

"Having fun?" he asked coming closer to me which made me smirk at him.

"I just got here." I said sitting down on a log, he followed me and sat down next to me a little too close. His legs touched mine, my hip touched his, are arms brushed against each other. There was this unexplained tension between us that anyone could notice.

"You know, we should dance" Ky whispered in my ear, I felt goose bumps go down my whole body.

"Or not" I said getting up and walking away. I didn't want to be easy. I didn't want to be another girl he gets, I don't want to be like the rest. I walked through the people and found Juliet dancing, I started dancing with her. Soon songs became blurs and one beer turned to many. I know I was drunk, but yet I choice to keep drinking. I felt large hands grabbing my hips, they spun me around making me crash into a hard chest.

"Ow" I mumbled into the chest, rubbing my forehead then looking up to meet brown warm eyes. A smile spread across his face as he tugged me closer to him.

"Yes Ky?" I asked placing my hands on his chest to stop him from bringing me any closer to him.

"Dance with me?" he said pulling me by my hips. I bite down on my bottom lip, I didn't know if I should dance with him or not.

"I wont take no as an answer" he said moving my hips with the music. I smiled and placed my hands around his neck loosely. We danced with the music, we danced for the longest time. Everything was spinning, I couldn't see straight, people became colored blurs and I couldn't hear anything but the music, I didn't want to hear anything else. As I danced I felt Ky bringing his hands to my face, his large hands were placed on my cheeks and made me look up at him. He was looking in my eyes then slowly his eyes travel down to my lips. I know he wanted to kiss me, so I stood on my tippy toes, but he was still far away. He was much taller than me. He bent his head down and placed his warm lips on my own cold lips. I smiled and ran my hands up his torso to his chest to his neck. I pulled him closer to me as his hands went from my cheeks to my waist pulling me up higher up to him. I felt his tongue licking my bottom lips for entrance but I smirked and bite down on his bottom lip and pulled it.

I pulled away from the kiss and turn around walking away. But before I could walk too far he spun me around. Before I could even scream his lips crashed on to mine. This wasn't a sweet kiss, it was full of lust and want. I gasped as I felt Ky bite my lip and his tongue made its way in my mouth. We kissed for a while then I pulled away to catch my breath. Ky leaned his forehead against my, he was breathing hard just as I was.

"Whats going on here!" I heard a deep guy voice yell. I turned around and saw a couple of cops with dogs and flashlights. My eyes widened and turned around, looking around. Everyone running away, grabbing there things and running. I felt Ky pulling on my arms, I turned and looked at him. He grabbed me around my waist and started running towards where ever. I was too drunk to even realize where he took me. I kept tripping over things, almost falling but Ky kept me up.

We got to his truck and he opened the door, I was too short and too drunk to even get in. I felt his hands lift me and place me in the seat then slam the door. He ran over to his side and got in and drove off. Soon we stopped at a house, a nice house. I looked over at Ky who was already looking at me, then a tooth grin spread across his face.

"What?" I asked him, he didn't answer he just got out the truck then ran over to my side opening the door. He pulled me out the car and ran into the house holding my hand. He ran up stairs, it was hard to keep up with him. I stumbled over every step as he pulled my along. He opened the last door in the hall and pulled me in and closed it. Then he slammed me against the door lifting my legs up and wrapping them around his torso as he leaned towards me.

"I've waited too long for this" he said then kissed me hard. I couldn't help but let out a lite moan from my throat. He pulled away and kissed down my neck sucking and nibbling on some parts. I bite down on my lips so I wouldn't make a sound. I moved closer to him buckling my hips to his. His lips found their way back to mine and he walked back wards towards his bed. He fell back on to his back and I was on top of him straddling him. I bent down and kissed him lightly, I pulled on him bottom lip and heard him groan. His hands made their way up my shirt, his finger softly ran down my back. I giggled and kissed the corner of his lip, then his cheek, down his jaw line to his neck. My hands ran down his shirt, I started messing with the bottom hum of his shirt. I finally touched his lips with mine.

"Ky" I whispered against him and he kissed me back harder. I felt him pull away for only a second to take of his shirt. As soon as he threw it across the room his lips where back on mine modeling together. I have never kissed anyone before, but I knew this was different. I felt so many emotions from him.