Chapter 3

He sat there smiling at me. God he looks cute, but he didn't meet Kys level of pure perfection. But he was up there on the scale.

"Hey Levi" he said simply as if we have been friend for a while though we didn't even speak to each other till this morning.

"Hi Mason" I said looking around hopping someone will get here fast, or I will probably embarrass myself like I did in front of Ky. I bite down on my bottom lip trying to hold back the major smile.

"Can I sit here?" he asked, I nodded and took another bite of my cherry red apple.

"Aren't you going to get lunch?" I asked him.

"Nah I'll just take your" he said taking my hand in his and took a bite of my apple.

"Mason!" I screamed and hit his arm. He was wearing a soccer hoodie for are school and it was tight around his toned arms. He faked an expression of hurt and held his hands to his heart.

"This is an outrage" he faked yell making this way more dramatic than it already was.

"Oh shut up" I laughed as soon as everyone started coming back. Juliet sat next to me then Ryan next to her, Lea sat in front of me, then Collin and Steven. Then some other joined in.

"Come get lunch with me" Mason said standing up.

"Why?" I asked not wanting to get up and go into line.

"Because come on" he said taking my hand and pulling me up to my feet. He wasn't tall compared to other guy but he was much taller than me. We walked to the lunch line and he got pizza. As he paid for his food I was standing a little close behind him, then we walked out towards are table. I looked around and saw Ky eyeing me. I quickly looked down to the floor as we walked, we got back to the table joining the others.

"Beauty and the beast is the best animated romance movie!" Lea yelled across the table.

"No! " someone else argued with her.

"Shut up!" I yelled over them. They really were a strange group.

"Everyone knows Tarzan is best animated romance movie, and I don't even like romance movies" I said sighing. Lea and Collin always had these little fights and they are so annoying.

"Tarzan?" Mason asked me with a mouth full of pizza.

"Yes Tarzan" I said back to him. We all talked and laughed about everything and anything. Soon after lunch was over I grabbed my bag and started walking with Lea and Juliet but Mason stopped me.

"Can I walk you to class?" he asked me, he had his hands in his front pockets and he looked kinda nervous, aw that's so cute.

"Sure, I have PE" I said smiling and started walking with him. As we walked he was way closer than a friendly distance. Are arms would brush against each other as we walked. He walked me to the door before smiling at me.

"See you later" he said walking off to whatever class he has. I walked into the PE and to the girls locker room. I changed into black shorts, a white long sleeves v neck shirt that had the school name on it because its pretty cold in the gym. Then I slipped on my all black Nike sneakers. I turned around and saw Juliet and Lea in their PE clothes.

"Awh that was cute how he walked you to class." Lea said as we walked out the locker room. there weren't lot of girls in are gym class maybe like 10 the most. The rest where guys, and let me tell you we have about 50 kids in this class. We stood around waiting for everyone to come out.

"Do you like him?" Lea asked me with a smile as she looked over at me.

"Who?" I asked looking at my two smiling friends.

"Don't play dumb" Juliet said pushing me with her hip.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I said smirking. She was about to say something but are teacher walked in blowing the whistle. Coach was pretty intense. He is a formal military captain so PE for us so a workout. He put on the music and we started running around the track. Lea and Juliet where slightly slacking, barely keeping a good pace. I kept running, passing them and some others.

"Look at that ass" I heard some guy whisper from behind me. I stopped running and turned around to see some prick smirking down.

"What did you say about my ass?" I asked him crossing my arms.

"It's big and plump, I would like to see it in my bed" he said stepping closer to me.

"too bad, you never will" I said and started running again. I heard some other guys laughing at him and I grinned to myself. I looked around and I couldn't see Lea and Juliet. I guess I'll be running by myself again. I was running till I heard someone running next to me. I turned my head and saw Ky running next to me . He looked down at me smiling.

"Hey dimples" he said keeping his pace with mine.

"Oh god dimples really?" I asked him. Did he really have to give me that nick name.

"It's cute... like you" he said pushing me slightly, but me being the most clumsy person ever I trip and fell. I felt my face getting hot, I looked up and saw Ky running off laughing. That jerk. I got up and ran after him.

"You're such a jerk" I said trying to push him but he didn't even budge. Not even the slightest budge.

"You're so weak" he said laughing.

"Well you're fat" I said trying to push him again, but that didn't really work out well. Then the music stopped and the coach explained that we are going to be playing soccer. He counted off 1 and 2 for the two different teams. I smiled when Lea was on my team.

"Hey" I said to her in a creepy manly voice, she laughed at me.

"You know I suck at soccer" she complained. Lea wasn't big on any sports. She wasn't the athletic type.

"Yeah but I love soccer" I said, we walked towards are team and I was going to play center. The whistle blew and the game got real. I ran towards the ball, it kinda sucked that I was short compared to all the guys but I managed to get the ball. Then all the guys started to huddled around the ball kicking each other instead of the ball. I pushed through till I felt an extreme pain in my face.