-Chapter 2-

Oh my god, this house is beautiful! I have never seen anything like it before.

Sorry, let me back up, so last week I helped that little girl and got a phone number from her mom. So I called the number and turns out, wow the position is open, woooo. So, I'm here standing in front of this beautiful house.

It was slightly strange that this house was in the middle of nowhere but, Americans like there privacy, right? Oh well

I knocked on the door biting my lips nervously, was I under dressed, oh my god what if they dont like black people, what if my braids are unprofessional, what if -

"Thank God your here." A frazzled middle aged woman in a maid uniform yanked the door open grabbing my arm, ushering me into the beautiful house, completely cutting of my negative thoughts

" A  frazzled middle aged woman in a maid uniform yanked the door open grabbing my arm, ushering me into the beautiful house, completely cutting of my negative thoughts

The lady ushered me into what I think is the living room. It took me a second to realize the noisy room. A young boy was jumping on the couch with the TV remote yelling all the while a baby is screeching while a maid tried to help the scene.

 A young boy was jumping on the couch with the TV remote yelling all the while a baby is screeching  while a maid tried to help the scene

"P-Please, sirs, please stop screaming." Poor girl she might have only been 16.

"Hello, I'm Ziah, we talked on the phone, well guess what, congrats, the job is all yours, you're starting today, good luck." She gave me a pitied look before leaving me in the middle of chaos.

I don't think anybody had actually noticed me yet, but time to make me introduction.

"SHUT THE HELL UP." I screamed gathering the attention of probably everyone in a 10 mile radius. The little boy's eye bout leapt out there sockets. The maid slightly jumped and gave me a little smile.

"Sweetie, please go get me a cold wash cloth." She hurried away and thanked me quietly. I turned toward the obnoxious boy.

"You better sit the hell down, yo daddy did not pay thousands for you to be ruining his nice ass couches." I went over the the boy sitting him down, he looked petrified. I took the remote, shut off the TV, and placed the remote on a side table. I don't think anybody had ever spoken to him like that before. He sat there pouting. The maid came back with a cold wash cloth. I went over the the baby. He was so freaking cute, I think he's only 3 or 4 months old. I noticed he was wrapped in a thick wool blanket, his face tinted red.

"Oh baby, shhh, your just to warm that's it isn't it." I picked him up gently holding him to my chest, his seemed to calm down a lot but still whimpered. I wonder if hes been held recently. I sat on the couch next to the boy and unwrapped the baby. I laid him down safely on a pillow and placed the cold washcloth on his chest. He stopped crying and looked much more comfortable. Making sure the baby was good I turned toward the boy.

"Alright little boy, my name is Zora I'm your new nanny. I will not be taking this obnoxious behavior, I will respect you as long as you respect me, now what is your name?" I told him firmly but not coldly.

"Mikos, your really my nanny, I like your hair, do you want to play, I have dinosaurs, can you make food, can we go outside, wait no I want to play hide and seek, but first I have to change my shoes, also do you want to meet Bernard?"

His little mouth moved so fast I couldn't quite catch what he was saying but next thing I know a green turtle is being shoved in my face. This poor boy, I bet he hadn't been getting attention, well guess what buddy my whole job is to give you attention. I'm slightly upset that he felt he needed to resort to such annoying behavior to get attention but I feel my self getting attached already.

"Ok, hold on, how bout I make some lunch and then you can show me all around your home." I smiled at him laughing, He quickly nodded and ran off towards the kitchen. I cradled the baby in my arms and followed Mikos to the kitchen. I found a little baby seat on the floor near a door so I took it and placed it on the counter putting the little boy inside making sure he is secure before opening the fridge.

 I found a little baby seat on the floor near a door so I took it and placed it on the counter putting the little boy inside making sure he is secure before opening the fridge

"So Mikos, tell me about your home." I started to pull out some ingredients, I decided to make grilled cheese sandwiches.

"Well, I've only been here for a month because mommy didn't want us any more, but its okay because I got daddy and now I have you!" He put his arms up smiling at me. I couldn't help but be sad, his mother didn't want him? It's not my business but the kid had been through so much.

"Well hopefully I'll meet your daddy soon, but for now eat up before we go play." I ruffled his hair as he dug into a sandwich, jeez you would think the boy hadn't eaten in days. I went back to the baby and pulled him out of his carrier. One handily, I know very impressive, I made a bottle of formula for him after finding the supplies in the cabinet.

I sat next to Mikos.

"Mikos, whats your brothers name?" I asked him, damn he was wolfing down the sandwiches, I had made 8 of them for some extras but the boy had already eaten 2 of them.

"Eli, these are really really good." Mikos told me smiling with crumbs on his face.

"I'm glad, do you know when your daddies gonna be home." I asked him cleaning off his face but still carefully feeding Eli.

"Who the hell are you, and what are you doing in my house?" Behind me came a very deep rude voice.

Wow, what a chapter, let me know what you guys thought

Wow, what a chapter, let me know what you guys thought. Next chapter, we'll meet the elusive Mr. Russo. Thank you for reading!