-Chapter 4-

I had been working for the Russo's for about three weeks. I had moved in and was a full time Nanny. I loved the boys and they were as close to me as my own kids. I'd gotten my own room and was absolutely in love with it, in Nigeria my mom and I had a small one bedroom house, with a half bathroom and a sad excuse for a kitchen but now I'm living in a 5 million dollar mansion, Crazy.  Since being here I had made some observations. One - Mikos is the most energetic kid alive. Two - Eli is the sweetest baby alive and Three - Mr. Stefano Russo is a workaholic and doesn't know how to spend time with his kids.

I'd notice his longing gazes at Mikos or Eli but he didn't interact with his kids

I'd notice his longing gazes at Mikos or Eli but he didn't interact with his kids. He wouldn't eat with us and ignored Mikos request to play, claiming he was too busy. So I have made a formal decision, I need to teach him how to be a father. Starting with today, a movie night.

I just finished setting out the popcorn and candy, Mikos decided we were gonna watch Princess and the Frog because apparently I reminded him of Tiana. I mean I'll take it, first black Disney princess thank you very much. Anyways, I settled Eli in a floor booster chair making sure he was secure before turning to Mikos.

"Alright sweetie, I'm going to go get your daddy, hopefully he'll join us."  I smiled at him kissing his sticky cheek. How the hell was he sticky, that boy is always a mess.  Mikos gave me am adorable smile before getting a handful of M&Ms. 

I walked towards Mr. Russo's office. I was told to never interrupt him but his kids needed a daddy right now and I'll do what ever I damn please. I walked into the office and noticed his veiny red handsome face. He's wearing a dress shirt over a white cotton t-shirt, I could practically see his muscles bulging underneath the fabric. He also is currently screaming at some man through the phone. 

"I don't care what the fuck he told you, tell him if I catch him doing this shit again, he's done!" He slammed his phone down and turned to me scowling. I do speak my mind but I know when to keep my mouth shut. I walked behind him and put my hands on his shoulders. My mama used to do this for me when I was younger, it always managed to calm me down. He tensed as I touched him but as I massaged his shoulders he relaxed. 

"Your kids and I would love for you to join us in watching a movie tonight." I softly told him noticing his eyes closing slightly. I wondered when the last time he slept was. 

"I don't know I'm very busy and I just-"

"We have snacks. Plus you need some quality time with your kids." He scoffed at me and smiled slightly.

"How do you know what I need to do?" He is clearly frustrated with me but I held my temper, there's no point of me yelling right now. The mission is to get him to join us.

"C'mon, your kids want you in their lives, you think I don't notice your distancing from them. They need you, start by enjoying some time with them." I smiled at him hoping he would cave.