1

PILOT

"Ya, Y/N! Wake Up!" a voice shouted as my shoulder was tapped rapidly.

Arghh... Who the hell was that?

"We'll be on in 10 minutes!
Pillars please get ready!"

Oh fuck!

My eyes opened widely, seeing our managers rummaging through the room. Standing right beside me was Myunsik. I immediately stood up from the couch I was laying on.

"Y/N, go get your hair done." He says, as he pointed at the makeup artist standing by the table.

I head on to the chair and sat down. Beside me was Minseok, who was on his phone.

"Y/N, what do you think of her?" He says as he shows me his phone.

"Arghh, hyung! I know her." I refused to look at the phone.

"Oh. Is she your girlfriend? Haha" He says as he nudges me with his elbow. "Stop it, it's weird."

"Why don't you introduce me to her?" He says.
I groaned in disgust. "Ahh, Hyung! You're too old for her."

"but i'm only two years older..." He pouts.
Yeah, he's right. It's just weird.

"We're on in 5 minutes. Please proceed backstage everyone!"

The makeup artist finally wrapped up and finished my hair. We stood up and walked out the room.

Running down the hall, we passed by our seniors, TWICE. They looked stunning as ever. Nice too! They greeted us while we ran past them.

BACKSTAGE

Right after we got to the backstage, my members started prepping themselves. LC had the most obnoxious method. He started jogging and boxing at the same time.

"Okay, boys. You're up." The stage director says, waving his hands towards the stage.

"WOOOH" LC shouts as he runs onstage.

Soon, this hype was diffused. When we got on stage, there were fans who held lightstick for the next performer, KROSS. They weren't so enthusiastic when we got on stage.

Myunsik sensed the atmosphere and looked back at us. "Fighting!" He says as he thrusts his fist with a smile.

'JIVE' PERFORMANCE STARTS

Phew... We killed that one.

Everyone got off stage with a bright smile. Minseok was the happiest. He murdered his dance solo.

FINAL SCORING

As usual, we didn't expect a win this comeback. We barely got any fans at the show, so what more compared to the other groups.

Who cares?

We got on stage with the other groups. I didn't realise how many groups were having a comeback this month. The stage was packed.

We scooted over to the side. We all just stared into the crowd, waiting for this whole damn thing to get over with. We looked forward to our celebration that night.

Suddenly, I was bumped into by my right arm. I looked over to see Yuna, from ITZY.

"Yo, Y/N!" she says loudly, trying to cope with the loud speakers at the back. "Heeyyyyy!" I said before giving her a high-five.

Yuna and I go way back. I mean — not that long ago. Maybe been four years since we've met. She studies at my school, and we were in the same class.

I went back to the group who I realised was already feets away from me. "See ya soon!" I said to Yuna before jogging off.

LC stood there waiting for me. "Is that your girlfriend?" He asked while covering his mouth. I looked at his face which had a huge grin. "Hyung..."

He laughed. "I know. I'm just joking."

AND THE WINNER IS...

CONGRATULATIONS, VECTOR!

Oh shit! That's amazing. It's the new rookie group. I know one of the kids there, John. We used to train together before I debuted.

Man... When will we have our big break?

—————————————————————————

Hi guys. I hope this story sparks your interest, cause it sure sparks mine 😙

Leave some comments for me to read on my spare time. Some of them are hella entertaining 🐻