14

Yuqi stood there, frozen. Unable to put her thoughts into words.

I exited Nagyung's tract hurriedly. We both scurrying, trying to wear our clothes again. Yuqi turns around. "I'll let you guys do your thing..." She says before opening the door.

"Could you guys lock the door next time?" She asks. I, holding to my drawers as I wore them, nodded at Yuqi. Nagyung did too as she covered her bare chest.

"Alright.. Have fun." She says before closing the door.

I turn to Nagyung, holding her clothes to her chest. I on the other hand had my underwear up to my knees.

Before I knew it.. She smacks the back of my head lighly. I turn back to see a worried smile on her face. "Why didn't you lock the door?" She whispers loudly.

Awkwardly laughing. "Do you still want to go on?" I asked. My stiffy was still raging. The idea of someone else walking in was another fuel to my burning passion.

"Let's.. Lock the door this time." She says, pointing at the door. Excited, I leaped off the bed. My bare ass was there for Nagyung to see. I ran to the door and locked it, even checking it by trying to open it. It was surely locked. There wouldn't be any more distractions.

"Let's get clapping!" I say right as I turned around. Nagyung laughs. "What the- We should be more quiet!" She whispers with a smile.

My dick fumbled around as I ran back to her and the bed.

She tosses her shirt to the side, removing the blanket on top of her legs revealing her body once again. "Noona, you're so hot." I said, rubbing my dong against her clit. "You like it when Noona plays with you?" She asks, as if she was talking to a much younger person. I didn't even notice she was talking in third person.

Letting myself be controlled by the moment, I nodded. She licks her hand and thrusts my dong to lubricate it before entering. She thrusts her hand up and down my shaft, enticing me even more.

I held her hand, still grabbing unto my shaft, and placed the head in between her kitty lips. She lets go as I entered her private entrance.

She moans silently upon my very much welcomed visit inside her. Thrusting myself back and forth, she grabs me by the waist, pushing me even deeper inside of her. "My.. Noona must be excited." I said, not noticing that I was talking like her now.

"D-do you want to f-fuck me on the... floor?" She asks, her words cutting out due to my progressively faster thrusts. I nod and lifted her off the bed. My dong still inside of her.

Laying her down on the carpet, she grabs a camera from below the bed. It was a polaroid camera. She hands it to me without saying a word. My dong still sliding slowly inside her, thrusting back and forth.

I pointed the camera at her. Checking through the view finder, I could see my pov of the missionary moment.

*CLICK*

The polaroid flashes. Her head was tilted to the side so you couldn't decipher who it was. But her body was no joke. The polaroid slit out of the camera.

She took the camera and points it towards me. I guess we're taking one of eachother. She points it at my waist, leaving a clear view of my dong entering her.

I figured my face wasn't in frame so I even moved my dong outside of her and laid it on top of her crotch.

She clicks on the camera, making it flash. We repeated the same thing over and over again for different positions. From missionary to cowgirl. We were all over the place.

We sat by the desk, the other time sitting on the desk chair. It felt as if we were shooting a porno.

"Noona." I said. She looks at me, still sitting on my lap, checking the photos we took.

"What are you going to do with those photos?" I asked.

"Well.. I'll put this one in my cellphone case." She says, showing me the one we took where we were in missionary. It was the pic of me laying my dong in between her legs.

"What if the others will see?" I asked, worrying that more instances of Yuqi might happen.

"Well... We'll see if they're open to it. If not, we can pretend it's some form of artistic merchandise." She says, waving the newer polaroids.

"Then what are you going to do with the rest of these?" I asked.

"Well.. What if I get lonely when you're not around?"

I see.