4

It's finally the day I'll leave the dorm. LC being the kind gentleman that he never is, carried my bags to the main entrance of our dorm.

"This is enough for two weeks?" Minseok asks as he stands there observing my luggage. He had a dissatisfied look on his face.

"Is it too little?" I asked.

"Barely." LC sarcastically says.

Barely, meaning too little or too much?

"You can come by for your stuff anytime if you miss anything." Myun-sik reassured.

I felt emotional all of a sudden. Seeing my members all hurdled up around me by the door. It felt like it was the last time I'd see them.

"What the- Are you crying?" Minseok says. I guess my eyes were teary. I hid my face in embarrassment.

The guys went in for a group hug to comfort me. "What the hell. Hahaha. You're not leaving the team!" LC laughed.

God.. Why am I crying?

I nudged them off playfully, our faces filled with smiled.

Our manager, Pyul, opens the door behind me, the door knob hitting my ass.

"Oh- sorry. Anyway, we gotta go." He says as he hurries over to my luggage. "Hyung, let me help you with that." I said as I took my one of the suitcases.

Turned around, and gave one last look at my members. They were smiling at me. It was heartwarming, to see them greet me goodbye.

The door finally shuts as I gave my last glimpse.

Am I dying? Lmao.

We got to the car and placed my stuff in the back. I moved to the passenger's seat as the manager starts the car.

"So.. Where exactly is this place?" I asked.

"Oh, we're going to the studio first. We'll have a shoot." He says.

Damn. Is this like Reality TV or something? This will be my first time.

"Yeah, it is." My manager suddenly answers. Did I say that aloud?

"Tell me, hyung. Why the maknaes?" I asked.

"Well, we got a really powerful lineup here. The agencies decided that you guys fit together." He says.

Not entirely.. Everyone else is so attractive. I feel like a black sheep.

"Anyway, do you know any of them?" He asks.

"Yeah.. Some of them were my classmates."

Yuna.. Right. At least she's there with me.

"Great. I hope you don't feel like an outcast like before.."

"Who are you, again?"

"I don't think we can let you debut.."