6

What I thought would be a long ride turned out to be quite short. The van went to a sudden halt before the sliding door slid open.

A staff member holds my arm, carefully guiding me out the van. "Mind your step"

The staff member walked me down a long path that felt like ages to go through. The sound if the door closing behind me made me jump a little.

They take off my blindfold and quickly walked out of the scene as if they just mugged me.

I was left in an empty hall with a big door in front of me, with a glass pane beside me that viewed nothing. It was a one way mirror.

This does feel like Big Brother. Do they have that in Korea? I don't think so..

Behind me was Yiren who's blindfolds were just removed.

She looked around, adjusting to the surrounding. "What is this place?" She asks as her eyes explored the room which was filled with nothing but beige walls.

"I think we're supposed to head here." I said, pointing at the door.

She steps towards the door. the sound of her heels thumping down on the wooden floorings were loud.

Her hands pushed the door open slightly, her head peaking through the door.

She walks in without even looking back, leaving me alone. I rushed in to walk with her and was surprised by the amount of people there.

There were five people already seated on the couch, awkwardly sitting away from each other.

I'm having second thoughts.

Yiren greets them one by one, bowing multiple times.

To my surprise, there was only one dude in the room other than me. He looked familiar, but obviously someone I've never met before.

I shook his hand to greet him.

"Hello." I said.

I looked closer and finally realised who he was

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I looked closer and finally realised who he was.
Ah shit how could I not recognize him?
It was Park Jisung from NCT DREAM.

He debuted way before I did. He was really famous at the time I was training.

Woah.

"Hey. I think I've seen you before." He says before letting go from our handshake.

If we met before, I probably would've remembered.
I guess I should introduce myself. He probably just doesn't know me.

"Oh, maybe we have. I'm Y/N, or Wolf. We just had a comeback last month."

"Ah! That's right! Pillars? We were promoting too last month."