12

Returning to the living room, I was planning to tidy up the coach we slept on. To my surprise, Nagyung had already cleaned up for the both of us.

I saw her packing up the blankets we used and fixing up the pillows. I rushed in to get the blankets before she picked them up. "Where should I put these?" I asked. "Oh, I got those from my room." She says before pointing at the left side of the hall where her room was.

"Uhh.. Are you guys dating now?" Yiren giggles with Yuna by the table. Nagyung stares at them, her eyes still half asleep. "Hope so." She says before pushing me off towards the hall.

I was baffled by what she said, let alone the things we did last night. While walking, I felt my heart melt thinking of the things we did and said through the night. I would be lying if I said I didn't like it.

Stumbling my way to her room, I passed by Wonyoung who avoided eye contact with me.

We finally got to the room. Nagyung peeks out into the hall and steps back in before closing the door. What does she have planned now?

"Where should I place these?" I asked. "Just put them on the bed over there." She points at the bottom bunk bed by the desk.

Their room is quite smaller than I imagined. Yuqi and Heejin share this room with her so I figured they would've needed more space. But it looked like they've already set an ecosystem in the room.

All their makeup is separated by a mirror on the table, each section had it's owner's label. Their closet was jam packed with clothes but it was organised.

"How do you guys separate your clothes?" I asked, pointing at the wide open doors, revealing the contents of the closet.

"Well..." She turns to the closet. "We sometimes accidentally wear eachother's clothes."

Guess it wasn't as established as I thought.

I giggled. "Oh you find that funny too?" She asks with a smile. I nodded as I folded the towels. "You're gonna love me- I mean my jokes." She says, her eyes showed that she meant to do that as she observed my reaction.

I laughed a little again at her subtle confession. "You gotta give me a reaction here, baby." She says as she approaches me.

BABY?! How did we go that far in just a second

I was visibly shocked by what she called me. "Oh. You liked that too, didn't you?" She says softly, her arms graze against my back. She reaches around my waist as I froze their, standing as I held unto the blankets and sheets.

"This is so refreshing.. Can't we do this everyday?" She asks. Her cheek placed against my back. I was motionless. My basic instincts had left the room.

"I've been wanting to kiss a guy so badly since I was in middle school." She says from my back, grasping unto my waist tighter.

Didn't she say most of the girls used to date?

"Haven't you dated a guy before yet?" I asked.

"I have. None of them have gotten this far." She says.

We barely even got to know each other...

She turns me around, now facing her looking up at me. "Won't you just make your girl's dream come true?"

"You're?" I asked.

"Well.. You've let me hug and kiss you so far. I just assumed..." She says.

She does make a good point.

"I don't know about that, Nagyung. We aren't even dating..." I said.

"Then date me!" She shouts. Loud enough for anyone to pass by the door to hear. Dang, now we sound like we're arguing.

"Or just let me kiss you.." She adds.

My morality was on the line. Kissing a girl I wasn't dating. My heart is confused. All this time, I thought I had my eyes on Heejin. But Nagyung has changed these thoughts of mine.

"Do you like Heejin?" She cuts my trail of thought with a sudden question.

Still processing what she said, I was dazed.

"Because that won't be a worry for me." She says. "Let's just keep this as OUR thing." She adds.

So if Heejin and I were to date, she'd just- Wait. That is so wrong.

"Who knows... Maybe she'll like it?"

What the fuck am I thinking? I feel so fucked just thinking about it. Is it messed up? Maybe. I dont know!

"Are you going to kiss me or not?!" She asks. Cutting my thoughts off for one last time. My eyes set ablaze as I set them unto Nagyung's.

Pulling her aside, I sat down on her bed next to the sheets I just folded. I pulled her arm and brought her to sit on my lap.

She looked straight into my eyes as soon as she lands. Her eyes filled with confusion and excitement.

Her hand holds unto mine as I grabbed her by the waist. Pulling her closer, her eyelids closed. My lips puckered up as we got closer to eachother.

Our lips finally connect.

I could feel her quenched thirst for this moment. Her shoulders went limp as she grabs unto my shoulderd. Her palm rests in my face as our tongues collide.

Pulling away, her eyes still were shut. They soon opened slowly, looking at the ceiling before turning to me. Her lips were glistened from the kiss.

"Did you like that one?" I asked.