CHAPTER 7: Melody

I was surprised that he had done that for me in getting the food but also very appreciative at the same time of course.

A few hours went by and I was getting bored so I made my way downstairs and didn't see Anton but a couple of his other guys, sitting around at the dinner table and playing the Texas Hold'em card game.

"What's up?" One of the guys nodded their heads at me.

"Nothing, I was just bored so, I thought I would take a look around the house and give myself a little tour." I tell them.

"Well hey, I can show ya around." One of them said.

The others looked at him in shock and seemed to be shaking their heads in disapproval. What's the matter with them?

His name was Bolton. He had nice slicked back hair just like Anton and Rowan as I assume that is the attire to wear an all when in the Mafia. Along with some tattoos peeking through his collar and sleeves and had dimples that were very sexy if I may say.

He began with the downstairs rooms but we avoided where the office was.

"Why can't we go down that way?" I asked.

"That's the office and a few other forbidden rooms down that hallway and Boss prefers nobody going down there without permission." He states.

"Oh." I tell him.

It had taken us a while before the tour came to an end and we had a really good time and he cracked some jokes too. Although the laughter died right away after we finished and came walking downstairs and noticed Rowan and everyone including Anton were all looking at us with Rowan in particular looking at Bolton like he was about to kill him.

"Did you have fun?" He asks rather rudely.

"Yes actually. Thanks to Bolton here. He showed me around the house." I smiled at Bolton then at Rowan.

"Anton offered you the tour the first day." Rowan states.

"Yeah and I didn't come out for a while. It was no big deal. In fact, I asked him to show me. I didn't want to interrupt you guys." I half lie.

Rowan looks at me then glares back at Bolton.

"Take the guys and go check the perimeters. We need to make sure they don't need anything." Rowan states.

We all stood there for a moment and shared awkward silence. Then Bolton nodded his head and agreed with Rowan before walking down the last few steps and him along with the rest of the guys, including Anton all left.

In a way, I felt bad. But why should I? He sleeps with whomever as I heard him and a girl the other night. And Bolton just showed me around the house. It wasn't anything to get all butt hurt about.

"If there is anything you need, ask me and if I'm not here, you ask Anton. Got it?!" He scowls at me.

"Please." I roll my eyes and turn around to start walking up the stairs.

"What was that?!" He asks as he stomps his way behind me up he stairs.

"I said, PLEASE." I repeat as I continue towards my room as he follows right behind me inside.

"I heard what you said but the rolling of your eyes is what got to me more. What don't you understand about making this all look legit?!" He snaps at me and grabs my arm and turns me around to face him.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that. All I did was get a fucking house tour. It wasn't like I was FUCKING him a couple doors down. Don't pull that making this whole thing look legit bullshit with me!" I fired back at him.

"That was different. It was just one last fuck before we married." He says as he was surprise I had heard him.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure it was." I tell him trying to hide the pain it caused me.

"It's none of your business as to who I do on the side! Remember that this isn't a real marriage?!" He snaps at me.

"Then in the same regards, I can have free range also." I fire back at him although I don't plan on doing anything with anybody else.

"The fuck you do! Nobody is allowed to touch you!" He says.

"Then same for you." I snapped back at him.

He seemed to get more upset and angry I was talking back to him but hey, fair is fair.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)