CHAPTER 15: Melody

Tonight Rowan was supposed to return and I honestly have been reflecting on these past few days on this entire situation and after talking with my dad a little more, he gave me some advice that I thought was not so bad and began thinking a lot about Rowan and realizing that we need to talk and like he told me before he left that when he returned we would talk about everything and honestly, I couldn't wait until then. 

Another reason I was also glad he was coming back was because for the past couple of days, Marlon and Anton have been going at each other's throats and I honestly don't know how much more I can take of it. 

I decided that maybe it would make things easier possibly if I were to make him some dinner and we talk over a nice hot meal. I'm not bad at cooking or baking. 

However, I realized that I also was not allowed to leave the house without anybody escorting me or at least that's what I was told. So I headed downstairs after grabbing my purse and cardigan then started looking for Anton to maybe take me or Bolton even was fine. 

"Hey there Mrs. Rowan. Where do you think you're going to?" I heard Anton come from behind me. 

"Hey! I was just getting ready to look for you." I turned around to tell him. 

"What's going on?" He asked. 

"I need to go to the store. I was thinking in maybe throwing a nice little dinner together for Rowan tonight when he returns and need some stuff." I tell him. 

"Why are you wanting to make dinner for him? Isn't this whole thing a sham?! I mean, you really don't need to act like a true and real wife to him doing the similar things that wives normally would do. It's only around people." He tells me. 

Okay, that was sort of a dick thing to say but also accurate at the same time. He has been the only one since I've gotten here that has seemed to be nice and looking out for me. 

"I know, I just, am wanting to." I tell him with a little shrug. 

I hear him let out a sigh and breath of I don't know if it was for relief or for frustration. 

"Alright, let's go." He smiles and laughs a little bit. 

So we headed to the store and after we came back, I made sure he promised me that he wouldn't tell anyone especially Rowan about it. He promised and left the kitchen. 

I prepared everything and already spoke with Marlon and Bolton even to tell everyone not to come into the dining room and to give Rowan and I some privacy tonight after his plane landed. They made a few jokes and then promised. 

There a few more hours until he would land and be picked up at the airport by Anton so I thought of getting ready and change into one of the new dresses that I recently have bought. I did my hair in loose curls along with mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss and nice earrings and heels to wear. 

After I finished getting myself ready, I headed down to the kitchen and took all the ingredients I had prepared a little while ago and began to put them together to start cooking them but as soon as I started boiling some water and then began stirring and mixing spices into the sauce I was making for the dish, I noticed Anton came walking in. 

"Sorry, I just wanted to grab a water real fast." He says with his hands up in surrender at me. 

"It's okay." I laughed a little. 

"Smells good." He tells me. 

"Thanks." I reply. 

Suddenly I began to get a feeling that made me feel uneasy. He's standing there against the closed fridge door and I try not to let it get to me as I'm sure I'm just going crazy but then out of nowhere, I begin to feel him come up behind me real close and starts making me feel uncomfortable. Next I begin feeling disgusted quite a bit the moment I feel his breath on the back of my neck and then closer to my ear. 

"I meant that you smelled really good." He tells me lowly in my ear. 

I took a big gulp after he says that. Why is he acting this way around me?

"An-Anton." I begin to stutter a little bit. "You need to leave right now. I need to finish this up." I tell him trying to be real nice to him. 

"Mm, you know what you need? You need to be with a real man that can treat you good. Rowan can't give you all that I can." He tells me. 

This can't be happening right now. Anton knows better just like everybody else does in touching me or doing practically all that he's doing right now. I then turn around and he's now inches from my mouth. He starts leaning forward slowly and try and lean back but not too far because of the stove still being on. 

"Stop." I start telling him as he traps me in between his arms. 

"Come on, you know you want me. I'm the nicest one to you." He tells me as he looks me up and down. "Besides, what do you think Rowan has been doing with other women since he's been gone?! That's what he does you know, whenever he goes out of town. That's the life you married into. So you should have some fun too." He finishes getting centimeters from my neck. 

I start pushing him away and ignoring all that he just told me but he grabs both of my wrists and turns me around harshly and lifts up my skirt and I start to scream but then he quickly covers up my mouth and that's when I bite down as hard as I can onto his hand with my teeth and then right as he yells and pulls back real fast in pain, I take that opportunity to leave and as I try running towards the stairs, screaming, hoping the guys are in their rooms or still outside. Then he catches me by the feet and pulls me down after I get only to the third step of the stairs and yanked down harshly then turned over quickly with him on my chest and pinning both my arms down above my head while I kept struggling and he next slapped me hard across the face and it wasn't a light slap neither, it was close to a punch to where I know by in the morning there will be a bruise there if not already. 

Not a few seconds later did I feel him being pulled off of me and while trying to stop myself from crying, I hear Bolton as he's helping me up and holds me. 

"Are you okay?" He asks me. 

I nod my head in agreement while trying hard not to cry so much but I'm in so much pain and am distraught along with being confused as to what all just happened. I still can't believe that this was Anton. 

Speaking of which, who pulled him off of me?  That's when I looked and noticed Marlon was beating the shit out of Anton and then commanded the other guys to tie him down in a chair and take him down to the basement for Rowan to take care of him. 

I wonder what's going to happen now?

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)