tagged

So, I was tagged by tarushijain and poseidonsdamkid.

Sorry tarushijain, you tagged me so long ago and I'm replying to that only now. Please forgive me!!!!

 Please forgive me!!!!

1. Yes. If you count the various Kpop artists.

2. They don't even know I exist so, lol

3. I don't have one

4.Single

5.Cassandrathorn and angelina_rookwood and a few others who are not on wattpad

6. Don't have one

7.Dragozera. I just love their pairing, even though they are a side ship, it would continue to be one of my most favourite one!!!!!

Percabeth. That's obvious. I just love them so much!!! <3 oh, and Solangelo too!!!

Roadrian(from Vampire Academy). (Sorry Romitri shippers!!!)

8. Angelina_Rookwood

9.Kick It- NCT 127 <3 <3 <3

10. 42%

11. Okay something went wrong with my wattpad it suddenly won't let me attach pictures or tag ppl wtf, it was working just fine till now???

I tried to attach but in case you don't see the pic it's Kim Namjoon(RM), a rapper and the leader of BTS who is an amazing man who has amazing talents, is super cool and super good looking( I mean, come on look at his face he's gorgeous)  and not ...

I tried to attach but in case you don't see the pic it's Kim Namjoon(RM), a rapper and the leader of BTS who is an amazing man who has amazing talents, is super cool and super good looking( I mean, come on look at his face he's gorgeous)  and not to mention, he's is super smart and I love and respect him so much, I love him and he is one of the most adorable yet hot~
Okay TMI.

Moving on,

12. To read stories. Tbh I actually never thought I would post any story, Cassandrathorn was the one who made me post mine!

Oh great, wattpad is now not even letting me to use emojis??!

13. May 28.

14. Okay so. My wattpad keeps shutting down whenever I even try to tag someone and this is like the 17th time I tried and it's not working so I'm just going to suck it up and let wattpad do whatever tf it wants. Smh.

Tagged 2!

And sophiepotter, I'm so sorry!!! You tagged me long back and I'm only doing this now, I suck.

10 facts about me:
Hmmm, that's hard.

1. Okay, so I'm kinda(I am) obsessed with Kpop, especially BTS and Ateez. Oh, and I love Jackson Wang from GOT7. Holy shit, I love him so muc-- I mean, I like GOT7 in general but Jackson just shakes me up every time!

2. I'm very sensitive. I start crying for small things, or when I get angry or frustrated the tears just start coming out and it would take quite a while for me to stop.

3. I can't stay awake after 12 in the night no matter how hard I try.

4. I've once slept for 17 hours straight, only waking up only once to use the washroom.

5. I love fries. I would probably be ready to live with only them and nothing else, I'm weird like that.

6. Okay so I'm fluent in Tamil (which is my mother tongue) and in English. I can speak broken Hindi, Kannadam and can understand Malayalam, and I know about 20-30 words in Telugu and Korean, soooo.....

Oh, and I know the Korean alphabets. I mean, I can read out the words slowly, but I wouldn't know the meaning.

7. I swear a lot in my mother tongue, but not when someone can hear because my mom would skin me alive.

8. I love watching movies and IPL matches with my brothers. I'm that kind of person who cherishes family time.

9. Okay, this is embarassing, but I once dipped my brother's brand new phone which he had bought only 2 days before into a bucket of water only to check if it was really waterproof. And guess what, it was not waterproof.

Please don't judge me guys I was like in grade 4!!!

10. Okay, so this is really weird but I have the habit of shipping people who don't end up together. I mean, I almost always ship the ships that other people are not very fond of.  A few examples:

* I love Dramione, and thats not a very supported ship.

*I love love love Roadrian(Rose and Adrian) so much, but almost all the Vampire Academy fans would probably kill me if they ever heard that because they are Romitri shippers.

*I don't ship Ginny and Harry too, don't ask me why. I dunno. I mean I don't mind them together but if you ask me to write a fanfiction I probably wouldn't put them together.

*I like (love) Zutara, but as usual, people ship Kataang. Smh.

*Tbh, PJO and HOO are the only series where I actually approved of all the couples.

Oh good, you read this shit till the end! Lol I'm proud of you guys for being able to manage all my rants that even I wouldn't have the patience to read. I love you guys so much for your patience!

And I'm sorry, something is wrong with my wattpad. So if there is any typo or any unnecessary spaces, I'm sorry!