4. How you met

AJ: You could never forget the night you met Alex because he was your hero. 

You had gone out with friends to drink at a bar, but in the middle of the night you ended up alone because everyone was gone with their boyfriends. So you ordered another beer and you were alone at the bar thinking that you would never find anyone to love ... You were always the friend, never the girlfriend.

When you left the bar it was after two in the morning and the streets were empty.

"Hey dear, where are you going?", a voice asked and then men laughed. You felt your heart beat faster while you stepped up feeling threatened.

"Wait honey!", The same voice shouted.

While looking over your shoulder you saw three men. You didn't want trouble. Couldn't they leave you alone?

So trying to walk faster you wanted to get away from them but the men ran towards you. One of them held your arm and only then did you see my face. He smelled like alcohol. The three were drunk.

"Please let me go ...", you asked.

"Darling ...", one of them murmured, passing his hand over your face.

"Let me go ... Please." you asked. "Let go of me!"

"Didn't you hear what she said?", another male voice asked. "Let her go!"

A man had appeared at the right time.

Perhaps because they were completely drunk, the three men left quickly.

"Are you okay?", he asked you. "Did they hurt you?"

You fixed your clothes before speaking:

"I'm fine. Thanks for saving me."

"You don't have to thank me."

Your heart was still racing. You were so nervous.

"I am (Y / N)", by the way. ", You said.

"Alex." he said.

Nick: You met Nick at the movies when you were sixteen. He was on the spot next to you on the cinema and you started talking to him during the commercials about the zombie movie you were watching. You were both big fans of sci-fi movies.

"Do you think anyone will survive?" he asked.

"Maybe the girl." you said. "She is clever."

Nick laughed.

"I don't think she will survive. She is always scared."

"So who do you think that will survive?"

Nick thought about it for a while.

"Maybe nobody gets out alive."

Then when the movie ended (and yes, nobody survived) and everybody stood up to leave the cinema, Nick smiled at you looking a little embarrassed before speaking:

"Would you like to go out for a coffee with me someday?"

Brian: You met Brian near the church. It was a stressful day and on your lunch time you went to the church to pray a little. You always felt at peace there.

That day you sat in the front row and prayed. Your life seemed to be a divine intervention. God knows how difficult it is to deal with all the problems.