14. Meeting the boys

AJ: You weren't much nervous when you met the boys. Your boyfriend told you how nice they were and you knew the boys were like brother to AJ so it was no big deal to meet them.

Brian: You already knew Kevin, but Brian wanted to introduce you to the other boys. They were really nice to you. Nick even said that Brian was a lucky man for having such a beautiful girlfriend and you blushed.

Nick: You were excited but also nervous to meet the boys. They were like brothers to Nick, but still you were nervous. What if they think you weren't good enough for Nick? So Nick took your hand and told you everything was alright because you were the most perfect girl he ever met and the boys would love you.

Howie: You met the boys at a dinner in your boyfriend's house. Howie invited his friends and their girlfriends to celebrate the end of another tour. It was a nice dinner: you laughed a lot with the boys and really liked their girlfriends. Howie and you exchanged smiles all night.

Kevin: You and Kevin grew up together and were best friends before becoming lovers so you already knew the boys. You used to go to their shows and you spent time with the band because Kevin always invited you to the backstage. The boys liked you very much so they were proud when you and Kevin became boyfriend and girlfriend because you were perfect for each other.