5. Hugs

AJ: You like when he hugs you, so that you can put your head on his shoulder while he mumbles how much he loves you.

"I love you... Forever and ever.", AJ mumbles and then kisses your forehead.

"I love you too, Alex."

Nick: Nick likes to hug you and kiss your forehead before running a hand through your hair just to tousle it.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it.", he says and laughs.

"I hate you, Nick Carter.", you mumbled, combing you hair.

"Well, I love you baby.", he smiles and winks at you.

Brian: He likes to hold you close, wrapping his arms around your waist while you lay your head on his shoulder.

"I could stay here forever...", you say, looking at his bright eyes.

"Why don't you stay?", Brian asks, and then kisses you.

Howie: You are always hugging Howie. Hugs are your specialty and you never miss a moment to be in his arms.

"I missed you, baby.", you say, going for a hug when Howie gets home after being at work all day.

"Me too, darling.", he holds you close. "I missed my beautiful wife."

Kevin: He loves to hug you because you are so little in his strong arms. You feel so protected and loved when he holds you close to him.

"You're so small.", Kevin says, holding you in his arms. 

"But you love me.", you say smiling and he could only agree.

"I love you more than anything, darling."