11: Day 3: Breakfast

Yoongi sat up and stretched as he yawned. When he was done stretching, he rubbed his eyes tiredly. He could vaguely register somewhere in the back of his mind that he was stradling someone, and that their hands reached out to hold onto his hips, rubbing comforting circles on his sides. 

Jungkook watched with fond eyes as Yoongi rubbed his tired eyes with a big pout before putting his hands down onto Jungkook's chest to help stabilize himself. 

"Good morning, sunshine."

Yoongi swayed a little while looking at Jungkook, still not awake enough to really register anything in his head. 

"Aw, baby's still tired, huh?" Jungkook cooed, sitting up and pulling Yoongi into his arms, enabling him to stand up and walk to the kitchen while holding Yoongi to his chest. Somewhere along the way, he felt Yoongi nod to his question from before, and he chuckled at the late response. 

By the time Jungkook sat Yoongi down on the counter, he was finally awake, and he immediately hopped down to the floor so that he could help make breakfast. 

"What does my kitten want for breakfast today?"

Yoongi felt some butterflies when Jungkook called him his.

"Well," Yoongi stood next to Jungkook. "What do we have the ingredients for?"

"Hmm," Jungkook opened the pantry. "Do you want to make some pancakes from scratch?"

"Ooh," Yoongi's tail swayed in delight. "That sounds amazing."

"Here," Jungkook handed Yoongi an apron, putting one on himself. "We wouldn't want to ruin our clothes."

Yoongi read the print on Jungkook's apron and laughed.

Kiss the cook

It even had a few hearts on it here or there. What a typical apron.

Jungkook gave a wolfish grin. "Here, let me help you put yours on."

Jungkook pulled Yoongi over by his hips, making him gasp slightly, before pulling the straps on over Yoongi's head and around his waist, tying it in the back slowly. Once he was done, he turned Yoongi around and looked at him.

He looked so cute in his oversized shirt, baggy shorts, and cute apron. The apron was pink with a print in fancy font.

Yoongi looked down to read his own apron, expecting something similar to Jungkook's.

Bite me

"Is this supposed to be funny?" Yoongi's ear twitched in irritation.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Yoongi, caging Yoongi's back against his own chest. "I think it's hilarious," Jungkook chuckled in Yoongi's ear, causing him to shiver and twitch his ear again.

Jungkook nipped at Yoongi's ear playfully, earing a small whine. 

Jungkook let his hands roam while he lovingly nibbled on Yoongi's jaw. He shifted one hand to Yoongi's tummy, using it to hold Yoongi against him. He slid his other hand down to rub softly at Yoongi's inner thigh. 

"Delicious."

Yoongi was purring and leaning into Jungkook because it was a natural response to being pet in such a way, but he didn't feel comfortable enough yet to spend so much time with Jungkook, so he hissed. 

"Did you just hiss at me?" Jungkook laughed in irritation and surprise, poking his tongue against the inside of his cheek.

Yoongi started squirming in Jungkook's hold. "Let me go or I'll do it again!"