17: Oh Heck, That's Hot

(A/N: Do any of y'all get the title's reference to chapter 9? Also, it's a bit longer than normal.)

Yoongi woke up slowly, still in Jungkook's arms where he belonged. Something felt a little off, but he mentally shook it off as nothing, thinking that he was just hungry. Jungkook was already awake, running his fingers through Yoongi's hair to slowly wake him up, a plan that had worked perfectly. 

Yoongi yawned and stretched in Jungkook's hold.

"Goodmorning, kitten."

"Goodmorning, puppy."

Jungkook got out of bed and got dressed in a lazy outfit for breakfast. "Are you getting up? I'm about to go get breakfast, and I'd hate to have to go alone."

"I'm getting up," Yoongi groaned, pushing himself up slowly. When he got off of the bed he stretched and yawned again. "Do I have to get dressed?"

"Yes," Jungkook growled. "I don't want anyone to see you in pajamas! That's for my eyes only, kitten."

Yoongi felt shivers run down his spine from Jungkook's growl, and his possessive words. They made his weird feeling more noticeable. But shrugging it off again, he went into the closet and pulled out an outfit, lazily putting it on before coming back out of the closet and walking over to Jungkook.

"Okay, I'm ready. Let's go."

They left together for breakfast and held hands the whole way. Jungkook sat at the head of the table and Yoongi sat on the chair next to it, like they always do. The kitchen staff brought out french toast, along with the choice between milk or orange juice. 

They ate quietly together, and Jin and Namjoon soon joined them. They had a light conversation going for a while before they all finished and parted ways. Namjoon went to watch over the warrior training, Jungkook excused himself to go to his office in the castle to work on some king paperwork duties, and Yoongi and Jin walked off together to go to the castle gardens to hang out.

On their way to the garden, Yoongi took a detour to his room to grab a book to read.

In the garden, Yoongi laid under a tree reading his book while Jin played with the fish in the center fountain. It was like this for a while, with them ocassionally talking, but mostly just enjoying each other's company. But then the weird feeling Yoongi had started becoming more intense, and he felt his body slowly start to heat up.

"Jin, I don't feel so good."

Jin left the fountain and was by Yoongi's side immediately. "What's wrong?"

"I feel like I'm starting to feel sick. My stomach kinda hurts, and I think I'm getting a fever. I feel hot."

"Well let's get you back to your room so you can rest, alright? And then I'll bring you some cold water, and maybe have the kitchen cook you some soup. Does that sound good?"

"Yeah."

Jin helped Yoongi walk to his room, laying Yoongi on his and Jungkook's bed, taking the book from him and putting it on the nightstand next to the bed. 

"I'll be right back with some nice, cold water."

"Thanks, Jin."

"You're welcome, Yoongi."

Jin ventured down to the kitchen alone, going straight for the fridge to grab a cold water bottle. "Just a heads up," he said to one of the kitchen staff. "Yoongi doesn't feel very good. Maybe for lunch you all can make soup?"

"Sure thing," they nodded, going to spread the news to the other kitchen staff.

Jin hummed as he made his way back to his friend's room, swinging the bottle around as he went. When he finally made it back he opened the door and froze, dropping the water bottle.