[ quick author's note ]

sskdjhfj guys. I get that last chapter's cliffhanger was especially brutal and cruel. thanks for hanging in with me! just . . . once again . . . this fanfic isn't the only thing I have going on in my life, and my life is kinda crazy right now. I hated how when I opened this account today and checked my notifications, I felt dread because I knew that I would find comments of people yelling at me and telling me inconsiderably to update. and yep, I found said comments. 

I love you guys, but: I do not get paid to write this book (and yes; it is, uh, book-sized lol . . . and I'm only about halfway through). I am not obligated to write this book for you. I don't owe you this book. so please stop acting like I do. 

there is a distinct line between the comments that make me so happy to read because they're like, "omg, I love this so much!!! I can't wait for the update!" or even "omg, I'm DEAD! not to pressure you, but do you know when you're planning on updating?" and the comments that are like "UPDATE RIGHT NOW!!!" and "where's the update????" and "uh, would you mine updating??"

I'm not going to talk about how hard it is to be a writer or about all the other things I'm committed to and have going on. but did you guys know that I'm also writing an original novel at the same time as this??? and yeah, that might be my future. that is the book that I might get paid for some day. that is the book that might be my career. not like this one. @ all of my other creatives out there?? ever get a writer's/author's block? yeah. it happens.

It's gotten to the point where I've gotten so many comments about updating that make me feel like crap and give me so much anxiety I'm almost scared to open up my notifications. And if I get a comment that's really sweet or someone just saying "hey, i'm sorry if you're getting pressured a lot. take your time!!" it makes me CRY. I'm not even joking. It makes me cry and want to hug that person. 

To the people that are so sweet with their comments; thank you from the bottom of my heart—you're the ones that keep me going. you keep this story going. for real—people screaming at me to update makes me feel so crappy it makes me want to quit this whole story. I feel like I can't even write naturally—I can't do cliffhangers or plot twists, because when I do, people act like it makes them even more entitled to get a fast update. 

I try to update at least every week; I really do. But as a lot of you know, that doesn't often happen. I'm sorry for that, but let me tell you—yelling at me and going as far as so hunt me down and CONTACT ME ON OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS does not help me write faster at all. it's getting out of hand; that's why I'm addressing it. so please, please, think before you comment. 

I hate to be like this, but what I hate even more is the thought of shutting REVERSED down. we've come so far. You and me. I don't want it to end like this. 

In other news, I am planning on updating tomorrow. (for real—I swear that I will stay up all night if that's what it takes!!) I told some of you this, but we've gotten to the point in the story where I kind-of need to plan out the entire rest of it before moving on, and it's really, really, hard, especially with online school kicking my butt + parent/family issues to deal with. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sticking with me!! 
— <3

(also, if you have any questions/concerns or don't get something I wrote here, please, please ask me! I will answer you to the best of my ability.)