V.

Chapter V: Dedication

P.S. Refrain yourself from being a lazy cookie and press that vote button pls! Yes! Thank youu cookie🤪

🍪Ellie's P.O.V

Zaaamn: The first word that entered my mind when I saw Alec King's house.

The house must've cost a fortune and I'm quite surprised considering he wasn't a show off when it comes to his money, most people would jump at the idea to show off.

"This is amazayn," I awed, my eyes taking in each detail of the house. I unclipped the helmet before handing it to him.

Alec took a hold of it,"Amazayn? Were you one of those fans who were crazily obsessed with some guys who had british accents before?" He wondered out, glancing at me briefly.

"They're called One Direction Alec and please refrain yourself from associating fans with the word crazy. It was even proven by a psychiatrist that there were no such things as crazy fans. It's called being dedicated," I deadpanned, glaring at him slightly.

(A/N: Special s/out to all fans out there esp to Directioners and Army Fans!!(;)

"Woah, Don't go savage on me now biscotto. I was just saying," He raised his hands up playfully.

"Then don't use the word fan and crazy in the same sentence," I shot back, rolling my eyes.

"Noted," He said and before I knew it, he once again had me over his shoulders.

"I could just walk you know? It's not like I'm gonna step on something dirty considering you have freaking tiled floors on your front porch," I grumbled, letting my arms swing like a chandelier.

"I'm not taking any chances," He shrugged, earning an eye roll from me.

I let out a squeak, feeling the familiar sting of Alec's spank. Why this imbecile!

Let's not lie to ourselves, you like it. My subconscious whom I named Jessica piped in.

Being an over thinker had earned me quite a talkative subconscious and considering its a part of me, I decided to name her Jessica because it atleast deserves to have a name and sometimes she sounds like a Jessica.

You know the feeling where you see someone or hear them and assume their name because you feel like it is something that a person with that name would do? Yep, it's like that.

"One more Alec and I'll slap you in the back of your head so hard that you'll break your neck," I threatened, fisting my hands tightly.

"Do that and let's see what'll happen. Non mi dispiace colpirti a morte," He said, a hint of accent in his voice.

(I don't mind punishing the hell out of you)

I bit my lip, whatever he said on the last part seemed like a threat and from the way he said it out, He had every bit of intention on going through it.

Alec- 1
Savage Me- 0

He typed in the passcode at what seemed like a high tech door all the while trying not to gape at how cool it was when it let out a loud beep before unlocking.