IX.

Chapter 9: The Cheater's Redepemtion

A/N: Don't be a lazy cookie and please press that vote button! Happy reading!

🍪Ellie's P.O.V

"Are you okay boo? Your eyes looks like it got hit by a truck," Ark said, both of us standing in front of my locker.

"Thank you for reminding me A. I didn't get a wink of sleep last night," I grumbled, fixing my messy bun tiredly.

I am currently dressed in a gray sweatpants, a white fitted top, and my black converse. I opted to wear my glasses today because I didn't have the patience to put my contacts on.

"Why? Don't tell me you started watching another series again and after each episode, you promised you'd sleep after and when you did finally decide to sleep, it was too late." Ark concluded, twirling a piece of her ombre hair.

"How I wish it was that," I scoffed,"Mom and Dad were doing the deed last night and they seemed to forget to have sleeping children under their roof from how loud they were last night," I grimaced, shaking my head in disgust.

It was a struggle to sleep from the loud smacks that resonated on the walls. I was even tempted to bang my own bed against the wall to let them know I was freaking awake.

Ark nose crinkled,"I did not need to know that. Now how can I talk to your parents after this?" She complained.

"Imagine how awkward it is for me then A. I had to wake 30 minutes early just to avoid them because I was so pissed. I mean who wouldn't? It was an 8/10 A! I'm even surprised how Theodore slept through it considering that kid is a light sleeper," I groaned, leaning my head against the locker.

"Aw, I'm sorry boo. Just sleep on your next class," Ark said, giving me a pat on the shoulder as the bell rang.

I sighed,"I will, I'll see you at lunch." I mumbled, starting to head to my class.

I decided to sit on the last row considering I wasn't in the mood to listen. A few minutes of dozing off and I almost fell out of my seat in surprise when the door open loudly, cutting off Mr. Pimp's discussion.

I glared at the intruder who almost got me caught and saw Alec standing there. Today, He wore a black sweatpants, a shirt, and his nike air force.

"You're late Mr. King. Care to explain why?" Mr. Pimp said, glaring at Alec who only smirked at this.

"I would say that I don't care enough to answer to your question but since you're my favorite teacher," He shrugged,"I did some errands on the way sir." Alec answered, his electric blue eyes glinting with mischief.

Mr. Pimp sighed,"Stop using your charms on me and take a seat Alec," He glared before turning to look at the board once more.

Alec saluted, turning around to scan the room. I tried to duck from my seat but considering he's a bloody giant, he immediately saw me and sauntered his way to the empty seat next to me.

A smug smirk graced his features as he took the seat next to me. I ignored him, not in the mood for a conversation and was cursing him in my head for ruining my chances of sleeping considering half of the students were discreet glancing at us.

I tried to ignore the burning gaze of his but failed."I'd take a picture if I were you." I muttered, throwing a glare at him.

He seemed to have heard me and took his phone out and snapped a picture of me. "You look beautiful today." He complimented, placing his phone back and smiled.