20. Ritual?

☆°~♡~°☆

☆°~♡~°☆

(Y/N) POV

☆°~♡~°☆

"Ah! You just missed her! The ritual is over! She left with my men to an island!" 

Salazaar exclaimed. 

Leon and I had run into this large room, with a ritual table and a giant ugly chandelier hanging on the ceiling... 

Salazaar was there too, with the man from before with the black and red cloak.

"What?" 

I questioned with wide eyes! 

"I think it's time I pay my respects..."

He climbed the stairs of the little ritual area. 

"Towards your repressive and stubborn will."

He turned to face us.

The ugly chandelier from before started morphing into some terrifying vine monster. 

The vines wrapped around Salazaar as he grinned wickedly at us,

"Mr Kennedy, Ortega... Welcome."

The vines grabbed him and the cloaked man and Salazaar laughed maniacally as he and his "friend" were lifted and taken into the safety of the plants. 

"Ew."

I said as we watched the planet swallow them both. 

Its mouth closed but then it jerked forward and Leon and I took a defensive step back. 

Then its mouth burst open and a huge vine monster came out! 

It slammed its head against the wall and rocks fell on Leon and I as the monster looked down on us with big eyes. 

It showed us its many many teeth as our exit was blocked by some spikes! 

Then right in the centre of the wine monster, where all the vines were connected, was another figure. 

It let out a roar and I could see its human figure... 

Salazaar!

"Monsters... guess after this there'll be one less to worry about." 

Leon said as he took out his gun, 

I looked over at him realising it was a rocket launcher!

"Where the hell-"

He grinned at me, 

"Ask the merchant."

And with that he shot right at the monster Salazaar who let out a blood curdling scream!

"Well then..." 

I said as we both watched Salazaar and the vine monster crumble. 

"Let's find Ashley."