21. You again?

☆°~♡~°☆

☆°~♡~°☆

(Y/N) POV

☆°~♡~°☆

Leon and I had left the room, following after Ashley and soon we were in the dark tunnels of the building. 

Leon stopped and slowly reached for his knife and I realised someone was behind us. 

I grabbed my pistol, ready to shoot. 

But as Leon and I turned ready to fight we saw that no one was there... 

Then I heard a pipe creak above us and we both looked up to see someone flying down at us! 

Leon and I rolled out the way and looked up at the brute who came down at us with a knife. 

I looked over at Leon now, confused and saw that whoever had attacked us had got Leon on the cheek.

He casually wiped the blood away and focused on the attacker. 

"Been a long time... comrades." 

No way...

"Krauser!" 

Leon said in surprise. 

"I died in a crash two years ago... is that what they told you?" 

He asked as we all began to circle. 

"So you're the one who kidnapped Ashley."

I said harshly. 

"You always were more than just a pretty face. As expected."

Leon's hands clenched,

"After all, we all know where we come from." 

And with that Krauser swiped his knife at Leon! 

He dodged and I took the chance to shoot, but for the first time... 

I missed?! 

"Sorry love-" 

Krauser turned to me as Leon got to his feet. 

"This is between me and your lover." 

He swished his blade at me and I jumped out the way only to be met with a boot to the face. 

I fell backwards on the floor clutching my face in pain, but my head hurt... 

Ouch. 

I didn't get up.

Leon POV

☆°~♡~°☆

(Y/N) was never the best at hand to hand, they were always much better at far range weapons.