29. Out Of The City

☆°~♡~°☆

☆°~♡~°☆

Leon POV

☆°~♡~°☆

The bus was screaming down the dirt road as Helena, (Y/N) and I all listened in to Hunnigan.

"...90% of the population of tall Oaks has been infected with the virus. That rounds out to about 70,000 hostiles. We also recieved word that an organisation called "Neo-Umbrella" claimed responsibility for the attack."

I saw (Y/N) clench their jaw and I gripped the little device in my hand tighter,

"Neo-Umbrella..."

I repeated,

"I know what you're thinking."

Hunnigan sighed,

"Yeah... this is Raccoon City all over again."

(Y/N) said,

"That's all the news I've got."

Hunnigan regretfully said,

"Now it's your turn to help me. I need to know what's in that Cathedral! I've got suits breathing down my neck for nose info."

(Y/N) instinctively looked over at Helena, seeing if she would respond.

"Suits?"

I asked, ignoring the two sharing a look.

"Specifically?...Derek.C.Simmons..."

Hunnigan told us,

"National Security Advisor."

Helena whipped her head around at the mention of Simmons.

"Hang on..."

The bus driver said, as we looked up we saw a zombie in the middle of the road

The bus driver didnt slow down, in fact he sped up as he rammed into the zombie and crushed it under the bus.

But it wasnt all smooth-

The bus jumped and skidded on the wet mud and the zombie under the bus didnt help!

The bus driver tried to regain control but the giant vehicle was already spinning off!

It skidded right off the road,

The back wheels hovering dangerously over a cliff-

But we couldn't get out the front either! A massive wave of zombies came right at us!

"NOOOO- NO NO-"

When I had gotten up off the floor I saw the young girl being dragged out the window by the zombies!

"Shit-"

(Y/N) rolled for their gun,

I looked up seeing the police officer being pulled out the sky light!