⚠️ F o u r ⚠️

⚠️ Caution: Sin ahead! You've been warned, so proceed at your own risk. ⚠️

The duo walked down the Parisian streets. Marinette didn't want to ruin whatever he had planned for her, so she avoided asking questions, leading to an awkward silence between them. The bluenette didn't have her phone on her, but she assumed it was roughly eleven o' clock.

Chat interrupted the silence. "Am I making you uncomfortable?" They both stopped in their tracks, looking into each other's eyes. Marinette shook her head in reply.

"Of course not, Chaton!" She exclaimed in a higher pitched voice than she should've used. "Sorry, my bad. Although, what makes you bring up that question?" She took his hand this time and they both started to walk down the sidewalk again.

"You seem very flustered around me." He sighed, keeping his head low. "I don't think that indicates much, but the amount of times you get flustered or nervous keeps growing every time I'm around you."

Marinette's thoughts felt like they were frozen. Her train of thought completely stopped with only one thing going through her head. Am I falling for this dumb cat? I've only come into contact with him three times within the past three days. Besides that, it's been six months since I've last seen him.. Adrien Agreste is my true love.. or is he?

Chat looked up, seeing her stand still suddenly. He walked in front of her, waving his hands slowly, then speeding up when she lacked response when he asked if she was present. "Hellooo? Marinette? Earth to Marinette Dupain-Cheng??"

She shook her head and seemed to be back to normal. "I'm sorry, Chaton. I was kinda deep in my thoughts.. again."

"Is something else troubling you? Considering that I'm apparently not the problem.." He asked, concerned for her, but also in slight doubt of her response.

"I can assure you that you aren't the problem, Kitty." She ruffled his hair and they continued to walk again. "I have my own problems to handle, that's all."

"Well, Princess, we could've planned this for another ti—" he was interrupted by her frantically waving her hands, but slowing them down after he was silent.

"No, no, no, Chat! Please, it's okay, I swear," she paused, cupping his cheeks lovingly. "In fact, I think you're my cure." She stared into his eyes and with Chat realizing she genuinely meant that comment, he broke out into a blushing mess.

"D-Damnit, Marinette!" He cursed, covering his face in embarrassment. Marinette was confused, but hugged him in reassurance anyways.

"Don't worry, I love you too. I'll owe you more milk and cookies after this," they continued walking down to Chat's destination. Marinette became particularly curious about where he was taking her, due to the fact that they'd been walking for at least ten minutes now.

They finally reached a dock. Chat beckoned Marinette to stay where she was at, whistling at a nearby shipman, the shipman giving him a thumbs up. The feline winked at her, Marinette rolling her eyes in return. "So, what's this whole thing ab—" she was interrupted when a relatively small yacht was pulled in by five shipmen.

"HOLY SH—" she was interrupted again by Chat thanking the shipmen, them hollering back inaudible words Marinette couldn't decipher.

"Taking me on a joyride?" She teased, surprised she was finally able to say a couple of words before being interrupted.

"Why exactly I am, Princess." He smirked, walking onto the boat and casually opening the interior. Marinette was still stunned by the fact that this mangy cat was able to afford all of this, but she got inside anyway.

What is your desired destination, fellow passengers? The mini-yacht asked, the bluenette surprised once again, because she had forgotten Paris was able to afford self-driving boats now.

"Just cruise down the Parisian River, please and thank you." He confidently said, sitting on the comfy leather couch in the middle of the interior, but also aligned with the right side of the boat.

Marinette took a seat right next to him, filled with many questions. She decided to take a shot at her first question.

"What made you want to do all of this for me, Chaton?" She asked curiously, but received no response from him. Strange, he usually comes up with a witty remark to counter that, she thought.

"Hey—" she stood up, getting close to his face to make sure he was okay. Suddenly, his eye contact moved from the ground to looking directly into her stunning bluebell eyes.

⚠️ SIN BEGINS HERE! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK OR SKIP IF YOU WISH TO NOT HARM YOUR EYES!⚠️

He pulled her close to him, kissing her on the lips. She was moved by his actions, questioning if she still had feelings for Adrien or not. Her thoughts were foggy, but Chat's voice lowered into a huskily tone.

"Are you okay with this, Princess?" He murmured, tilting her chin up to face him. She nodded and he carefully proceeded, taking her inside a closet-like area.

The room was tight, which made Chat want to be more genuine with his actions toward Marinette. He slipped a hand up her dress and through her panties, inserting two fingers inside her pussy. She moaned in delight, pushing his fingers deeper inside of her. He smirked, using his other hand and his teeth to pull down her dress and bra, sucking on her breasts.

She moaned again as she felt his fingers thrusting in and out of her. He pushed her against the wall of the closet, her finally sitting down as her legs shook with pleasure.

"You're so beautiful," he murmured, removing himself from sucking on her breasts to kissing down her neck. She had no reply as she was in so much pleasure, but he felt her climax, and he slipped his fingers out of her, licking them clean.

"Should I tell your parents about this?" He teased, looking at the hot mess she was. She shook her head, but practically threw herself on the male hero, her arms wrapped around him for comfort.

"C-Chaton, you're amazing," Marinette murmured, looking into his emerald green eyes. He blushed, trying to disguise it, but failed miserably. Instead, Marinette smiled warmly and scratched his chin.

"I think I love you, Chat Noir," she breathed heavily and he sat her down on the floor again. He smiled and kissed her passionately in reply.

"I think I love you too, Marinette." He ran his fingers through her messy hair. "I think we should get you cleaned up, though."

She smirked, pulling him down next to her. "Don't you wanna go for round two~?" He smirked in reply, unzipping the back of her dress.

"You're positive, Princess?" Chat began to breathe heavily from the amount of horniness he was feeling.

"Of course," she paused, pulling out a condom. "Plus, I found this in one of your pockets."

"It's better to be safe than sorry," he paused, pulling her closer to him. "Honestly, I didn't think you had feelings for me."

"Well," she paused again and kissed him softly on the lips.

"I love you, my Chaton."