⚠️ N i n e ⚠️

⚠️ Caution: Sin ahead! You've been warned, so proceed at your own risk. ⚠️

"What?" The blond haired model repeated, in shock. "Y-You're in love with a superhero? How amazing!"

"B-But.." Marinette trailed off, standing up from the bench, and pointing at him dramatically. "You're in love with ME! How am I supposed to reject that?"

"I've dealt with rejection before, Mari," he smiled and said softly, trying to hide the hint of sadness in his tone. "It's completely fine."

Despite Adrien knowing deep down that it wasn't fine, the comment seemed to have reassured Marinette. "A-Are you sure? You're my former crush, after all.."

Adrien's eyes widened in realization. Wait, so you never crushed on Luka? It was me the entire time? How could have I been so blind, I'm incredibly stupid..

"O-Of course! I'm blind for not noticing, therefore I'll suffer the consequences of my actions," he bowed and he heard Marinette attempting to stifle a laugh.

"What's so funny?" He asked, confused on why she found his totally serious vow amusing.

"N-Nothing!" She seemed to have practically swallowed away the laugh. "It just sounded scripted, that's all. Do you wish to still be friends, Adrien?"

He hesitated. I love this girl, regardless if I'm Chat Noir or not. Of course I still want to be friends with her and I'm glad she loves me for the real me, but will it be awkward? Technically if we start dating, she'll be loving a superhero, but not knowing I'm the superhero—

His thoughts were interrupted by the bluenette calling his name multiple times. "Adrien! Do you still want to be friends, or is that a no? You haven't been responding, but I completely understand if you don't want to be friends with the girl that rejected you anymore."

"I always want to be friends with you, Mari!" He exclaimed, a little too loudly and excitedly, but at least the model got his point across.

She let out a sigh of relief. "Okay, good. Let's head back to the bakery, I'm positive Mama and Papa got the mess cleaned up by now."

Adrien nodded in agreement, walking back with her with many thoughts in his head. Tonight, I'll surprise her. She won't be expecting it.

After a couple of hours chatting with the Dupain-Cheng family, Adrien finally decided that it's time to go home. He waved to both Tom and Sabine, giving Marinette a loving glance before he officially left.

See you tonight, Princess. He thought, skipping home and humming a mystical tune. Plagg briefly poked his head out from his pocket.

"That didn't go too terribly, Kid." He commented as Adrien jollily skipped back to his mansion.

"I didn't think it would, I was just a bit nervous. That's all," Adrien replied, gesturing to Plagg to hide back in his pocket. The gates opened and once he got inside, he locked himself in his room until night fell.

He took a nap and woke up to the perfect sunset gleaming out of his gigantic window. Adrien stared in astonishment, mumbling to his kwami, "it's time to transform."

Plagg flew out of his pocket, rubbing his eyes and yawning, for he had been napping also. "Whenever you're ready, Kid."

"Plagg, transform me!" Adrien yelled, the kwami flying into his formerly silver ring. His ring turned black and a green paw glistened instead, then within a fifteen second transformation sequence, Adrien was now Chat Noir.

He tilted his window, the same one Ladybug used to access his room, and exited the house to see Marinette. The feline leaped across a couple of buildings, not doing anything too rigorous, and arrived at the balcony of Marinette's room in just two minutes.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" The bluenette scoffed, crossing her arms in amusement. "It's about time you've finally surprised me again."

"Of course, anything for my Princess." He whipped out a bouquet of red roses. Flattered, Marinette took them, hugging them to her chest.

"Oh, Chat! Don't you have a girlfriend already?" He shook his head when she asked.

"You are my girlfriend." She froze, but blushed immensely afterward.

"But we never made it—"

"Shhh, Princess, just let me have my glory. You love me though, right? Or am I mistaken?"

"Oh Chaton, I've always loved you," she pulled him close to her. "You're mine after all, or am I mistaken?"

⚠️ SIN BEGINS HERE! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK OR SKIP IF YOU WISH TO NOT HARM YOUR EYES!⚠️

She completely turned the tide, making his thought process blow up. "P-Princess!" He didn't know where to place his hands, he wasn't expecting that move from her anytime soon.

"Do you have a problem with this?" She innocently asked, cupping his cheek, him looking down at her sweetly smiling.

"N-No.." he mumbled, his face turning a darker shade of blush. She smirked, satisfied with his answer.

"Good, I'm glad you don't." She pulled him into a kiss and he slipped his tongue into her mouth, attempting to win back his dominance.

They pulled away temporarily, Marinette mumbling, "you're a lucky kitty. My parents aren't home and you dropped in at the right time, it seems like."

He quickly flipped her around so that way they were both facing forward, but he was behind her. Her ass was in direct contact with erection.

"I bet you want me to dominate you, considering that you're not wearing a bra underneath your shirt and panties underneath your leggings," he murmured into one of her ears, his hot breath tingling her ear. She didn't reply, her answer being too obvious already.

He slid one hand up her shirt and one hand into her leggings. One of Chat's hands played with one of her breasts while the other one played with her pussy. She moaned in delight, relaxing against his touch.

"Do you like that, Princess?" He asked, replying with humming to prevent her from moaning.

"Good." Chat noticed the sun had set and it was pitch black outside. He closed the blinds, turned off all the lights, and led Marinette to the bed. "This is only a warmup, I hope you know that."

She pulled him on top of her and mumbled, "play with me, Kitty." That massively turned him on and he quickly tore off all of her clothing.

Instead of putting just two fingers inside, he put three. She moaned louder than she wanted to, but she couldn't help it. Marinette gripped on the bed and Chat sucked on her breasts softly.

"C-Chat, I know this is so soon, but I feel like I'm going to—" she was interrupted by her reaching her climax, creaming on three of his fingers. Satisfied either way, he licked his fingers clean.

"Princess, do you want to do this again?" He murmured softly, her confused by the context.

"S-Sure! I'm always down to—" she didn't get what he meant until he pulled out the condom. "Oh!"

She pulled down the zipper of his suit and stroked his erection. "Of course, I'm always ready for you."

He put the condom on. "Let me know if I hurt you, okay?"

She smirked and said, "Oh Chaton, I can always endure you."