F i f t e e n

Blasting in Marinette's room was "Put Your Head On My Shoulder," in which Chat was surprised to hear it playing. He navigated through her room quietly while she danced with her pillow, deep in her emotions and singing out the lyrics.

"Put your head on my shoulder—!" She cried out, indulging in her loving thoughts. "Whisper in my ear," she continued on. "Ba—by—" she was then interrupted by the feline hero turning it off.

"I'm sorry to intervene your lonely dance party," he teased and she gently pushed him in reply.

"Hey, I was having fun, okay?" The bluenette huffed and his emerald eyes seemingly pierced into her soul, forcing her to lock eyes with him.

"Alright, I'll get a move on." Marinette rolled her eyes and gave into the hero's intentions.

"Is this something a bit more personal?" He asked, but shook his head not even a second after he said that. "Actually, I think I'll understand why in a minute or two." He detransformed and revealed his civilian self, which was a charming model.

"Well, you guessed correctly," she began, sitting down on her bed. She patted a spot next to her to beckon him to sit down. "The reason why I was so frightened to tell you that I was Ladybug was because of what you'd think of me afterwards."

The blond haired boy raised an eyebrow in curiosity, but let her proceed with her explanation. She sighed and rested her head on his shoulder, saying, "I'm so confident and of course, heroic, as Ladybug, so I automatically assumed you loved me due to my confidence and determination as her."

Before Adrien was about to say anything, Marinette spoke again. "I mean—! Don't get me wrong, those aren't awful traits, but I'm not that way as me— Marinette."

"Marinette?" Adrien finally got to squeeze in a word. This time, before Marinette got to say anything, he pulled himself closer to her, and crashed his lips with her's. She was in complete shock, but she wasn't complaining.

For whatever reason, this felt different in comparison to when she kissed him for the first time when he was Chat Noir. She sunk into the beautiful and passionate kiss she received, giving her part in it by kissing him back in return in the same way he did to her.

"You taste like pink lemonade," he randomly commented shortly after they pulled away. Her entire face flushed red and she quickly turned away, mumbling, "To be fair, I did drink pink lemonade before you got here.."

Adrien blushed as well, burying his face in his hands. "I-I'm sorry, M-M'Lady. T-That randomly came out of thin air, I-I swear!"

"N-No, I believe you, A-Adrien. C-Can we maybe do that again?" She barely turned back to him and he speedily whipped his face from the palms of his hands.

"P-Pardon?" He shook his head again, but this time, he was shaking it to make sure if he heard her correctly. She smiled like an idiot, secretly fantasizing about him in the deepest part of her mind.

"Y-You heard me, right?" He turned a deeper shade of red once he heard her say that, instantly kissing her once more. She happily kissed him back, not as surprised anymore, but more or less enjoying it abundantly more than she did the first time he kissed her.

"I think this must be true love," he mumbled softly into one of her ears, pulling away from their second kiss. She rested her head on one of his shoulders, in which he carried her off of her bed, and to her computer.

"Turn the song on again," he requested politely. She looked at him slightly confused and asked, "What song?"

"The one you were playing earlier, of course." He flashed her his sweet smile; his signature smile.

"O-Oh, okay." She clicked "play" on "Put Your Head On My Shoulder" and Adrien took her hand, in which they began to dance.

Thankfully, Marinette wasn't as flustered as she was just a few minutes ago, but she was in heaven. She had her eyes locked on the love of her life, but one question remained in her head, did he love her for being herself? As Marinette? He still didn't give her an answer quite yet.

"Mari?" He softly asked and she quickly looked up at him.

"Uh— yes, Adrien?" She tried to flash him a sweet smile like he did, but it just made him smile more genuinely.

"The point of going through all of this with you—" he paused, kissing her cheek. "Is to prove the fact that I love you, regardless if you're Ladybug or Marinette."

Stunned, Marinette nervously chuckled, saying, "I knew it was you all this time. I knew you were Chat, but I had no preference."

Adrien chuckled as well, but said, "I don't believe that one bit, you don't have to lie to me, M'Lady."

Marinette snorted in reply. "Okay okay, you don't have to implement your hero personality into your civilian persona, Silly Kitty."

It was Adrien's turn to roll his eyes. "Regardless, I plan on staying with you for the rest of our lives." Before Marinette could say anything again, he whispered into one of her ears, "Oh and by the way, I highly apologize for Lila. Trust me, I'm not going to let her impact us," he put emphasis on the word "us" in that one sentence.

That little whisper made Marinette smile in a completely different way. "Oh trust me, I won't let her either. You bet your ass I'll be the one to carry us through the timeline of what we call life."

The blond haired model smirked in reply. "That's the spirit."

When he said that, at the exact moment, by coincidence, her parents peeked through the trapdoor. "Mari—?" Sabine asked, but Tom let out an exaggerated and loud gasp.

"Adrien? Dancing with my daughter and we didn't know it?!" Her father barreled towards Adrien and picked him up in his huge arms, spinning him around once.

"Wait, wait, wait," Sabine looked around Marinette's room and frowned. "Where's Chat Noir? Did something happen between you two?"

Marinette and Adrien looked at each other as Tom released him from his arms.

"It's a bit of a long story, actually." He rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

"I see.." Sabine tapped her chin and Tom suddenly whipped out a batch of cookies on a platter with milk on the side.

"I was originally going to bring these milk and cookies to Chat, but it looks like our daughter has a completely different boyfriend." Tom's eyes darted back and forth between the batch of cookies and milk.

"Sir, you know we both like milk and cookies, right? That's how I arrived in the first place." Adrien corrected him nicely.

"Oh, my bad, son! Just call me Tom, okay? But, wait—" Her father was interrupted by Marinette.

"Don't question it." She said, but to back her up, Adrien simply stated again and winked at her,

"It's a long story," he promptly pulled her to his chest. "All that matters is that we're in love."

They both leaned into kiss, their lips locking once again. Marinette's parents both awed and Adrien mumbled into one of her ears, saying,

"I'm so in love with you, Marinette Dupain-Cheng."

A/N: Thank y'all so freaking much for reading this book! I had a ton of fun writing this, I'm a huge junkie for MariChat and surprisingly, as of recently, Adrienette. Let me know of any grammatical errors I made within this book and I'll correct them as soon as possible. Thank you for your support through voting, reading, and commenting!