6ღ (nsfw!)

A/N: Hey y'all! First nsfw scene. You can skip any of these if you'd like. I'll always have them skippable, all you need to know is that they did it. I still can't believe I wrote this, lmaoooo. Au revoir! 

"It's beautiful here." I say. Cristian just looks to me. Instead of speaking, he cups my face with his hands. Weirdly, I feel secure. "Kiss me." I plead.

•         •        •        •

He stared at me for a moment. His strong gaze set upon me and nothing else. At this moment, I truly have his whole, devout attention.

"I've been wanting to do this," 

He crushes his lips into mine, causing me to stagger a top of a sun chair.  He heaves and kisses everywhere on my face except my lips, where I hungered him the most.

From my jaw...

To my chin....

Until he hit a sweet spot on my neck.

I moaned and he smiled into me, kissing the spot more, working his way to my collarbone, pecking ever so lightly. In light of frustration, I push him back and tear off my shirt. 

"Relax, Monet," I shuddered at the usage of my name. He leans back down to my ear and lowly whispers, "Let me take my time ravishing you."

Teasingly, he pulls upon my skirt at a tooth-rottingly slow place, making it harder to resist the urge to initiate intercourse myself. He starts by kissing my inner thigh, trailing his fingers behind, the heat of his breath adding to the sensation and stops at my panties. 

With the time he's taking, my area is comparable to an ocean. "Have I ever told you that you're beautiful?" He asks, moving his attention to my breasts. "Not that I remember," I say breathlessly. "You're beautiful."

Unexpectedly, he places the tip of his tongue on the top my clitoris, causing me to jump. A small chuckle erodes from his throat, vibrating against me. My back arches as he increases his effort. "God, don't stop Cristian," 

The sound of his name ran him mad.

He drove his tongue deep into me, erupting a shattering moan into the cool air. 

I grip onto his mane, a signal for him to go faster; that which he did. The magic of his tongue caused me to shake as heat started to pile in my abdomen. He realized it and started running faster, gripping onto my thighs. 

"I-I," I mutter, struggling to get the words out, "I'm g-gonna,"

He stops. 

Not even minding him, I race my hand to my vagina, wanting to finish off. 

"No." He sternly says, diving back into my neck.

This time, his body is in perfect alignment with mine, I can feel  his hard, throbbing worse with every second of time that passes us. Any more friction and I can release any second. 

"Touch yourself," I command to him. 

He stops, but, abides, removing his pants and revealing his manhood. He takes it in his hand and keeps contact with me, his auburn eyes glowing like fire with the approaching golden hour. 

He starts off slow, taking in all of the feelings but races, stroking hard, his emotionless exterior melting away with his petite moans. 

As he reaches his end, he starts to bite his bottom lip. He balls up his freehand and goes harder. 

"Stop. I want to taste you." Whatever insecurity or problem I had with this man before, has washed away. All I want at this time is to be underneath him. 

As seductively as I could, I kneel before him and slowly stroke his member. I took his sex and put it in my mouth, his need for release becoming more and more apparent. 

I enclose my hand and circle around him, causing a buckle in his knees. I slowly look up at him, "You like that, love ?" He practically crumbles at the spot. I kiss his tip as his load starts to arrive. Putting him in my mouth, I go fast from the jump, caressing every part of him until he couldn't hold onto the edge of the cliff of ecstasy any longer.

With his two fingers, he signals me rise. He ducks a little and throws me over his shoulder. "Cristian-" He slaps my ass. 

Taking me up into a bedroom he throws me onto a bed. It smelled of a subtle scotch and wood. This was definitely his bed. He grabbed my legs and yanked me closer to him. "Do you want this?" He genuinely inquires to me. A fire, a need erupted deep in me. "Yes."

With no mercy, he puts himself into me and stops. At a deathly slow pace, he thrusts. Placing his head in the crook of my neck he picks up the pace. Moans spill from my mouth and my back automatically arches. 

As a result of overstimulation, I unconsciously move my body away from him, but he pins my wrists to the bed with his hands. He slams into me, causing me to see stars. His speed starts to increase as my breath rises and falls faster.

His thrusts get messier as my moans get louder. 

Taking over, I go hard and fast, just as he did.

The golden spot was hit.

Cristian and I both succumbed to our climaxes. He lowered himself onto me, kissing my neck. To sleep we both went. 

Tonight was a good night.